Reviews for My Favorite Wand Waver
SituationalExtrovert chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
Just re-read this after a couple of years. Have come to the conclusion that it was even more
enjoyable than I remembered.

Well done, you.

*giggle* "Andolini" *snicker* That STILL cracks me up!
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 8/9/2012
It was all Severus could do not to observe that she looked rather like a misshapen kumquat.

-In contrast to Katherine, who had been a *perfectly shaped* kumquat!

Somehow, I wasn't surprised about the legacy; now everything targeting Snape, Katherine, and any future heirs made a lot of sense. And of course Sonny knew (though you would think that a little forewarning would have saved some trouble, yes?).

Very good story-loved it!
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 5/25/2012
What a lovely chapter! Bringing Poppy all that way, only to deliver the baby himself. Heh.

And making Moonease (hint, the magical ingredient is chocolate!).

(wish I'd had that for my second child, or for most of the rest of my life, for that matter...)
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
Very good chapter. There were a few places where I wasn't sure who was saying what.

I am glad that wand is broken, though; even the Deathstick seems a little more usable that the one that Sonny had.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
What an exciting little scene there; good thing Katherine didn't drink that coffee! (and poison is a horrible thing to ruin coffee with-recently acquired a small packet of Kona, and frankly, ruining it would be close to a mortal sin, at least a venial).

And yes, going out on the town is a lovely idea. Why don't they apparate to Monaco and do it there for the night? At the very least it would make Uncle Sonny have to work for a living. (Hums "The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo").
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Good chapter. I'm glad they had the sense not to go to the usual hotel. Charles' note makes me suspicious of him, though. Clearly, he knows more than he's telling. It would be interesting to see who else he talks to if they stake out that cafe.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
It is rather interesting that only Katherine and her child are being attacked; I think there's more to this heir business than people think, especially since none of the Malfoys _have_ been attacked.

As for Sonny being ruthless, sorry, Snape has known both Voldemort and Dumbledore. Sonny's still an amateur in comparison.

If Sonny fails to resolve the matter, I suspect Snape can still summon his Inner Death Eater if that's what is needed.

Good chapter (and I finally got my old messages transferred to the new computer, plus I finished-and won-NaNoWriMo). Hence the huge gap in reviewing.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 7/28/2011
Well, it's pretty obvious that _someone_ thinks Severus is in line for all that money-although the goblins smiling at Katherine makes me think that her child will be a boy, and that's where the money is going to go (since the child may well be born by November).

Silvia needs to be removed from the arena, though, one way or another.

Very good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Interesting and entertaining exchange of letters. Sonny should be more careful-just think of the "I told you sos" he'll have to endure when she has to bail him out of jail again. Kingsley doesn't seem terribly worried about Sylvia, though; perhaps he needs to be more careful about what _he_ eats or drinks.

Hopefully the Snapes are being careful enough-Katherine's illness sounds absolutely familiar and horrible. Maybe Narcissa knows something that worked for her?

And what's up with Mr. Ollivander and that one last wand?

Good chapter, great mystery going.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
Nice chapter! I love all that shopping and those keys; I expect Katherine's key would repel several Death Eaters and an angry dragon (or perhaps just Bella by herself).

And I loved how Lucius couldn't figure how anyone could be seasick on his yacht. Giggle-he did figure it out, but I bet he needed Narcissa's help.
counting-fingers chapter 25 . 1/24/2011
That was an interesting twist. I would have never suspected that! Poor Lucius! He didn't get his money haha. At least him and Narcissa got a beautiful baby instead. I loved this story!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Oh, yes, I remember those days of feeling puky 24/7, and am glad to be past that (although a day's worth of Pepto-Bismol completely cured me of it for the duration the second time around, wish I'd thought it earlier). Fortunately passenger ships are used to indulging their clientele.

Love the bit at the casino. If I wasn't already taken, wouldn't mind meeting Charles; he sounds like a sweetheart.

Good chapter. (goes off singing "The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo").
Istani chapter 25 . 1/20/2011
what a surprise- so Uncle Sonny is her father!
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
Looking carefully, they saw it was Lucius's kinsman, giving the same dates of birth and death Katherine had found in the Ministry in London and here in Venice.

-They should have checked to make sure there was a body in the grave, too, and the right one at that.

Well, they were too busy being attacked, but I still think it would have been a good idea.

And Katherine will just have to get used to Snape being wildly overprotective (grin).

Great chapter.
counting-fingers chapter 24 . 11/26/2010
This is one of my favourite chapters so far! It made me chuckle a few times. I loved her commentary throughout her whole ordeal with The Snapes and their new baby. I want to know what his name is though!