Reviews for Needed
YaoiFangirl2002 chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
You should continue the story, i love it! It's really good
veny-chan chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
please update this wonderful story! :3 it's amazing relationship between Sasuke and Suigetsu :3
Hawsangst chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Realmente adoro tu historia, me encantaria que la siguieras porfavor en serio es suplicable :$ Ily
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Continued eres la mejor! me encanta como esta quedando no me dejes asi ):
YuHi-kUN chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Hey me encanta tu fanfics lo amo sigueloo! enserio quiero saber que sucedera:$$
ShiroNeko chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
please finish this...
Lian-Sama chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
when are you going to continue? dying for the continuation
Anomo chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Please update quick!
HALO-ODSTgirl104 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
I really love the angst of the story and I especially love this because there aren't that many stories that have a vulnarable and uke-like suigetsu. Anyway you did an awesome job!
S.B.N.O chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
next chapter please? T-T
CreamCornification chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
It's kind of sad you never finished this... you left it at such a crucial part, too. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.
cellaria chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
love this! best sasusui fic i've ever read by far! please write more! i see you're still active on this site so at least there's hope lol i hate them being apart & sad.. & it's so good you totally should finish even if it's just a quick chapter or two to make everyone happy again LOL (sorry if i gave multiple reviews it was giving an error!)
cellaria chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
aw i wish you would finish this.. it's seriously the best sasu x sui fic i've ever read! it'd be so cute if sasuke brought suigetsu back to konoha lol but i don't really care what happens as long as they're together in the end!
whispercity chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Are You still going to continue this? I know that you haven't updated for like 2 years, but I really liked this story and I think you should finish it. I want to see them back together...and I wanna see Suigetsu happy again. You have no idea how many times I cried while reading this story...and I don't cry a lot. This story really moved me. I hope that maybe you can finish this story? Just one last chapter? Please? If you don't I guess I understand...but it would be awesome if you did!

~bAkablAckcAt
sesshomaruluvsfish chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
I really love this story! Thank you very much for writing it, I cannot wait for more. I seriously love all the cute and sad emotional parts and...as embarrassing as it is for me to say, all the sexy parts too...I like how suigetsu is on the bottom...im a total closet pervert _"...Anyways, I really cant wait to see how things work out in this story and I await the next chapter!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »