Reviews for Awakening
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 10 . 3/5
I think it might be my headache or sleepiness, but damn, this had me in tears.
AngelaFoxes chapter 10 . 2/19
Be proud; this was very well done.
Rapunzel3 chapter 10 . 2/3
I cried for the majority of your story! It was horrifying and heart wrenching and unmistakably beautiful! Probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It's a dark subject but you did it justice and brought eyes to a very dark and disturbing part of World History. Alfred and Matthew are two of my favourite characters in Hetalia and the relationship you introduced with them was breathtaking, not to mention the 'older brother' relationship you established with the other twins. The ending seemed perfect and I loved the FACE family moment you created.
Thank you for writing such a horrifying yet amazing piece of literature.
Rapunzel3
FireFox Vixen chapter 10 . 1/14
Really good
The Impossible Color chapter 10 . 1/2
One of the best and most interesting historical fanfic I have read. It's very unique.
Crushedamigo chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
For your information, "Alexandria's Genesis" is made up from a viral fan fiction way back then...surf the internet thoroughly and you shall find.
InnocentStorm chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
I am speechless. This was really amazing, especially since you did your research to make this as realistic as possible. So I have to say I'm impressed and that my heart is dying. This really hit me hard. And I love it!
SergeantSarcasm7 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
What did I just read...?

What did I just read?!

WHAT DID I JUST-

This... Story... The pain... The suffering... It was so tragic... So indescribable... The story... The amazing story... What the- did I just read?
booklover1209 chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love it.
RaisinContradiction chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
...oh fuck...holy shit matthew!
Mediocrates chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
I'm not logged in, but I'm not making that an excuse for not reviewing this PHENOMENAL work. Seriously, everything was so horrifying and emotional-it made me do a little research in the topic, and I'm duly disgusted by all of the vile things Josef Mengele did to those children.

Aside from how historically accurate it was, everyone was so in-character, it was just...this was amazing.
The Rambler13 chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I first read this story months ago, but only just got an account about a week ago. I've been looking everywhere for it so that I could favorite it. This story is AMAZING. You manage to write a great story, yet still respect the people who were affected by the real-life events. I love this so, so much! Thanks for teaching me more about WWII and making me want to learn more about it. I wrote a poem because of this story, and though I won't ever publish it, I want you to know who inspired it.
crazigurl181818 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Excellent story. Awesome precedence and admirably detailed.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I don't know if you meant it or not, but you said "...like the ovens" when you were describing Alfred's fever and that immediately connected in my mind to the crematorium at the camps.
snownoor chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
I love your stories! They are so awesome!