Reviews for Awakening
Pasta and Sin chapter 1 . 6/9
I'll have you know that this made me cry for several chapters straight. It was just that good. Spending the afternoon reading this wasn't a mistake. I knew I made the right choice!
CheesecakeKittyCat chapter 10 . 5/2
This was awesome! You did a great job of ending the story, I've seen wayyyy to many fanfictions with a great plot and great writing, but a terrible way of ending the story. Great job!
BookWarrior23 chapter 5 . 4/23
Have you read the Book Theif? That goes along with your claim that the German people didn't know what was happening in the camps.
Demon chapter 10 . 4/22
It was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. All the emotional trauma, the helplessness, the experiences of 's inspiring. I hope you post more stories like this because I will always read them if I find them.
Anesthesia chapter 10 . 3/21
I came this close to crying. THIS CLOSE. *pinches fingers together but not all the way* Although I loved the ending with the little girls. Q-O
SomethingMoreQ chapter 10 . 3/1
With this story, you do give history a lot of justice, I think. You've created a small window in which one can see Anne kf the horrors that WW2 brought to people. The experiments written here are so raw and real and terrifying. People who read this can get at least some insight to how bad it was. You're an amazing writer. Keep doing what you're doing.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 5 . 3/1
The comparison of Mengele to Russia was great. It really goes to show how messed up mengele was, as he is in control of his senses. Raw descriptions are the best; don't apologize. I love every single one of them. I cantcj d any major typos or grammatical errors either, kudos to you for brilliant editing.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 4 . 3/1
So good I swear. Your writing gives me life. Oven got to check out more of your work. The formatting of the chapters is also something I like. The switch between past and present works really well to I've detail on both then and now.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 3 . 3/1
Just assume that the next anonymous reviews in a row are from me. I've forgotten how great your writing is. It's really the descriptions. You know when rogue detail and when detail would be too tedious. As a result, the wriitnng becomes amazingly real. This chapter is just so good. The scene with Canada was bone chilling and so real. Horrifying. I'm addicted once again to this story.
I love how informative this fanfiction is. You must have really done a great sea of research. I love learning about history, and WW2 specifically fascinates me, which is why I love this fic. And your chapter endings! Ending a chapter can be hard, but you do it so well!
It's me, SomethingMoreQ, reading this story again after a few months. Hiya. The beginning is still chilling. The ending line is absolutely fantastic, and having read this before, it's an even better lead on into the story. And I still really really love how it's from Ivan's POV in the beginning chapter.
L013 chapter 10 . 2/9
OH MY GOD. This...this has to be one of the best stories I've ever read...really, it's amazing. So many emotions...just, good job is all I can really say.
Mr. Bulldops chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Jesus, seven years later and I still have all the feelings as I did the first time I read this. Really an amazing story.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
You've done justice to the horrors that happened in the camps. I mean... just wow. This is going to haunt me for a while.
Fanbird chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Just... damn. I'm crying, I almost threw up halfway through, this was sickening and haunting and I'm still f*cking crying. I don't even know what to say anymore.

It was amazingly well written, and that's what makes it so hauntingly terrible.