Reviews for Awakening
Miinarosie chapter 10 . 11/15
This was very emotional fanfic:) It was heartbreaking but sweet at the end:)) I now that this fic was writen a long time ago, but I just felt that I had to write something because all the fanfics that I have read this was one of the best:) so thank you for writing it3 and you really should consider to become a writer:D :))
SubSurvivor chapter 10 . 10/22
This really puts into perspective the horrific experiments preformed by Josef Mengele
I love the fanfic and I love how you add the factual and historic notes. This fandom needs more of these, no matter how morbid it is. Great way to show that war isn't a joke, nor is it all glory as some sources would indicate. Thanks for writing. (Ik it was years ago but still)
SocialAwkwardness.jpg chapter 10 . 9/7
I can't thank you enough for this beautiful book. The story was amazing! You really showed how fucked up Mengele was.
Pasta and Sin chapter 1 . 6/9
I'll have you know that this made me cry for several chapters straight. It was just that good. Spending the afternoon reading this wasn't a mistake. I knew I made the right choice!
Inky-Paws chapter 10 . 5/2
This was awesome! You did a great job of ending the story, I've seen wayyyy to many fanfictions with a great plot and great writing, but a terrible way of ending the story. Great job!
BookWarrior23 chapter 5 . 4/23
Have you read the Book Theif? That goes along with your claim that the German people didn't know what was happening in the camps.
Demon chapter 10 . 4/22
It was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. All the emotional trauma, the helplessness, the experiences of 's inspiring. I hope you post more stories like this because I will always read them if I find them.
Anesthesia chapter 10 . 3/21
I came this close to crying. THIS CLOSE. *pinches fingers together but not all the way* Although I loved the ending with the little girls. Q-O
SomethingMoreQ chapter 10 . 3/1
With this story, you do give history a lot of justice, I think. You've created a small window in which one can see Anne kf the horrors that WW2 brought to people. The experiments written here are so raw and real and terrifying. People who read this can get at least some insight to how bad it was. You're an amazing writer. Keep doing what you're doing.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 5 . 3/1
The comparison of Mengele to Russia was great. It really goes to show how messed up mengele was, as he is in control of his senses. Raw descriptions are the best; don't apologize. I love every single one of them. I cantcj d any major typos or grammatical errors either, kudos to you for brilliant editing.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 4 . 3/1
So good I swear. Your writing gives me life. Oven got to check out more of your work. The formatting of the chapters is also something I like. The switch between past and present works really well to I've detail on both then and now.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 3 . 3/1
Just assume that the next anonymous reviews in a row are from me. I've forgotten how great your writing is. It's really the descriptions. You know when rogue detail and when detail would be too tedious. As a result, the wriitnng becomes amazingly real. This chapter is just so good. The scene with Canada was bone chilling and so real. Horrifying. I'm addicted once again to this story.
I love how informative this fanfiction is. You must have really done a great sea of research. I love learning about history, and WW2 specifically fascinates me, which is why I love this fic. And your chapter endings! Ending a chapter can be hard, but you do it so well!
It's me, SomethingMoreQ, reading this story again after a few months. Hiya. The beginning is still chilling. The ending line is absolutely fantastic, and having read this before, it's an even better lead on into the story. And I still really really love how it's from Ivan's POV in the beginning chapter.