Reviews for Fifty Bits of Straw
hellointernet chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This surprised me because I've been reading your other stories like 'Satirical Lulz' and this is really different. I love it! Keep writing.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Well done!
mad100141 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
*Slow Clap* long, ;') I'm glad. Varying and all work by themselves. Small moments that are nice and well written since sentences are heavily loaded.
Madsouki chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Can you remind me what episode Luffys arms got cut off? That scene killed me, but t was ok in the end! Good job on this, you probably worked really hard!
Princess Peachtacular chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You're right, it's not arrogance, it's pride in what you wrote. I thought it was amazing, you kept everyone in character and I could see all of this being canon. Fantastic story, I thought it was hilarious.
TheCarpet chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved reading this. Pretty much all of them were believable days in the lives of the crew, and you nailed the characterizations. Good work.
UNseated4TH chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was brilliant!

I was enjoying it so much. Then I reached 'Drama'. Cannot. Stop. Laughing xDDD
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
"Compare" was one of my favourites... "Illustration" was hilarious, too. "Broken" was pretty amazing, too... dorky pervert Sanji. :D And "Usage" oh my God, Franky... And "Blood", I LOVE Brook/Zoro friendship. And and and "Target"... ahaha, love the idea of Usopp being better than Zoro at something. And I love "Journey"; they have to keep having adventures even after they achieve their dreams. And I absolutely love the way you described the crew's dynamic in "Module". Ahaha, and "Intersection" made me laugh. And I loved "Fashion"; SO TRUE! And "Surname"; I don't know about them, but I've certainly wondered about their last names... And "Scratching"... I've wondered similar stuff, too. "Know" was so sad... But "Dispute" was hilarious. As was "Drama".

Aha. So what I'm trying to say here is that I LOVED this. :D
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I think Chopper needs to freak people out more.
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was great. My favorite ones were Compare, Job, Intersection and Surname. XD Luffy and Robin (and maybe Franky) must feel really special for having last names.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
You have all the right to be proud. These drabbles are awesome, all in their own way. I really enjoyed them.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You're not being arrogant. These are really wonderful! One of the best! :D I don't know how to praise you further. Haha. This made me really happy.
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
haha... nice drabbles (:

Sadly, some of them were serious.. so i would be laughing then grow solemn after reading the next chapter ._.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
These little moments were really fun. They made me smile. _
MissDilemma chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Seriously? I only had 8 more to go. Well. You get three revies by one person! Yay. -_-

43. Yes you are! By Robin! Right? XD

44. Good job, Chopper o.0

45. SHEEEZ, ZORO! I knew that was gonna happen though.

46. I surprised he didn't dislocate his arm. He could've taken a lighter one? (Does Zoro even have lighter ones?)

47. Deal with it, Nami. You'll have to.

48. *stands up and applauds* Wow. That was really amazing. *sits down laughing*

49. New haircut? NO WAY. XD

50. (Hey... Last one ALREADY? T.T) Wow. Great ending, putting everybody to sleep XD (Did you think about that or did it just turn out like this?)

Ohmygod I can't believe I had to review three times. I'm so stupid. But I made a really long review! YEEEY.