Reviews for To LOVE Ru'd Kitsune
Zeus501 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
this is a really nice story, cant wait for u to update it again
InuLamar chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Epic chapter keep it up!
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Good chapter... continue?
DanteNaru chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
cool
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
In the manga Gid is selfish and childish. When he first hears of Lala's choice in Rito he pushes them to get married right away so he can step down from the throne and fool around with lots of women. Its not entirely clear whether he sees his daughters in a familial light rather than just things to be used to his advantage.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Gid is nothing compared to Naruto.
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
...In Japan, we use Celsius, not Fahrenheit.
U made me check the conversion
HaretaSora chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I find it awfully odd that Lala didnt comment on the things he told her father. He literally told Gid that he is powerful and Lala didnt question it.
Plus the moment with Risa felt forced as well as the scene with Lala at the end :/
SPark681 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
This should be good wonder how many suitors will Naruto have to deal with anyways keep up the great work!
chunnin33 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
GG!

Looking good man, enjoying your exposition so far and can't wait to read more. The base of the story so far is really solid and I believe you could take this the distance. Best of luck.

Regards, Chunnin33.
First Guy chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
This.. this is so romantic.. (T_T)

Okay, this chapter was wonderfully done. I like it. I believe a lot of readers like it too. It is good to develop bonds between characters to build up plot and feeling, especially in To Love Ru fic because of its nature.

Please, create more moments like this for Risa and Yui too..

Thank you..
BoomOnGames chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Really enjoyed reading this chapter and really looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here on in
FillyDashie chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
during the pissing contest between gid and naruto, naruto referred to lala as his daughter
insanemaelstorm chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Nice really loved the chapter. Plus your naruto is close to canon in terms of character and personality. Neways good chapter, looking forward to more
Master kill712 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
chapter three doesn't show up for me