Reviews for To LOVE Ru'd Kitsune
InuLamar chapter 3 . 11/4
Epic chapter keep it up!
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 2 . 10/13
Good chapter... continue?
DanteNaru chapter 3 . 8/4
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 7/11
In the manga Gid is selfish and childish. When he first hears of Lala's choice in Rito he pushes them to get married right away so he can step down from the throne and fool around with lots of women. Its not entirely clear whether he sees his daughters in a familial light rather than just things to be used to his advantage.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 7/11
Gid is nothing compared to Naruto.
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 2 . 7/8
...In Japan, we use Celsius, not Fahrenheit.
U made me check the conversion
HaretaSora chapter 3 . 7/6
I find it awfully odd that Lala didnt comment on the things he told her father. He literally told Gid that he is powerful and Lala didnt question it.
Plus the moment with Risa felt forced as well as the scene with Lala at the end :/
SPark681 chapter 3 . 7/6
This should be good wonder how many suitors will Naruto have to deal with anyways keep up the great work!
chunnin33 chapter 3 . 7/6

Looking good man, enjoying your exposition so far and can't wait to read more. The base of the story so far is really solid and I believe you could take this the distance. Best of luck.

Regards, Chunnin33.
First Guy chapter 3 . 7/6
This.. this is so romantic.. (T_T)

Okay, this chapter was wonderfully done. I like it. I believe a lot of readers like it too. It is good to develop bonds between characters to build up plot and feeling, especially in To Love Ru fic because of its nature.

Please, create more moments like this for Risa and Yui too..

Thank you..
BoomOnGames chapter 3 . 7/6
Really enjoyed reading this chapter and really looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here on in
FillyDashie chapter 3 . 7/6
during the pissing contest between gid and naruto, naruto referred to lala as his daughter
insanemaelstorm chapter 3 . 7/5
Nice really loved the chapter. Plus your naruto is close to canon in terms of character and personality. Neways good chapter, looking forward to more
Master kill712 chapter 2 . 7/3
chapter three doesn't show up for me
First Guy chapter 2 . 6/30
This is so funny.. i really like Naruto's interactions with Risa and Yui.. one girl overly affectionate and the other, very tsundere..

I almost said that Lala is the normal one, but that is not exactly right..

Mentioning Risa, i wonder if actually deep down all girls are pervert like the boys.. i know some girls that perverts, but i cant say if all of them are the same..