Reviews for In Plan B I Place My Trust
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/11
Absolutely brilliant! Superbly written! :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Nicely done. Very true to the characters and situation. The episode was awhile ago, but very enjoyable to read nonetheless. Thanks for writing it.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Great one!
information specialist chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Loved, loved this. It's nice to read a fic where Teresa is seriously thinking about her career especially one that fits perfectly with an episode where the issue was raised. I loved that she put her foot down, and that for once it was Jane who caved. You also

adressed her dilemma at resenting his rescue quite accurately.
yaba chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
cannot believe i never read this *gaw* *hits self* I absolutely love your take on Lisbon's character in all situations, but particularly this one. I enjoyed your observations and the lines from the premiere that you felt were important. I think it was really well written, as always and I look forward to more from you :)

Yana
Loretta Lyon chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Are you sure that there is only going to be one chapter?

(Of course, I don't know that I could think up a workable Plan B...but I live in hope that Lisbon will.)

At any rate, I truly enjoy your work. I hope that you continue to write. (Keeps fingers crossed)
Crello chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Poor Lisbon. She really has a tough job!

Great job on characterization
Frogster chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was good-very contemplative. I'm like you-2.01 did not live up to my expectations. Not enough action or interesting happenings. I hope that next week's episode is better.

Although, that was a good line when Lisbon asked Bosco "What's clouding my judgment?" I think everyone knows the answer to that one. But it was kind of nice to hear it said just the same.

Update soon!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I just want to hug Lisbon, but I think she'd smack me for it.

Thanks for writing.
lil smiles chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Wow, lovely insight into the premier. I too thought the ep was a bit lacking... But, you made up for it by really digging deep into Lisbon's head and delivering this wonderfully deep introspective to us.

Quote:

She had two things. She was good at control and she was good at her job. And now that Jane was around she felt like she was good at neither.

You summed it up quite nicely there. Lisbon is getting pulled way too thin by Jane and it seems like everyone is working against her, hey? I mean Jane for obvious reasons, her team has picked Jane's side and Bosco and Minelli think she can't do her job. I hope she catches a break soon.

Definitely adding this onto my watchlist for the next Jellies. And congrats on your well earned award this year!
tromana chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Nice, insightful. Definitely get a feeling of Lisbon's frustration at what went one. I hope they reflect on the fact that Jane didn't play straight next week - the fact that Cho and Rigsby followed Jane wilfully irritated me. I thought they were both more loyal to their boss.

As for the episode, I agree that it would have been better with a strong case. The Mentalist is usually very good at having strong cases *and* strong character development. It felt like they put the case as secondary to allow for the characters to blossom for a change. But still, I liked it. Mainly for the character development, thank goodness, because otherwise it wouldn't be worth watching that ep again.

(Heh sorry for the rant...)