Reviews for Gundread Kitsune
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 18 . 3/22
well mate i love reading your stories and im loveing the edites done so much easyer to read than i remember cant wait to continue man hopefuly an update comes out soon
Alex2909 chapter 18 . 3/9
kick ass return from naruto
Shadowknightreaper chapter 18 . 2/11
Please make more chapters
That One Guest chapter 18 . 3/15/2016
Great story! I once read a Vandread fanfic titled "Dragon's Glory" by an author named Laserai in which Magno nearly died of a heart condition but was saved and rejuvenated to her 25 year old self. Unfortunately, it was the last chapter the author published before putting the story on hiatus since 2008... Just thought I would share this. See you around!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Please update!
Unwanted Empathy chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
nice
SSTR87 chapter 17 . 10/22/2015
Awww man, I was so hopeful that Naruto would convince them to join up. They could have done so much good! But, sometimes the failures build a character as much as the success...
Alex2909 chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
tings are kinda looking bleak. wonder who the three new arrivals are
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 10/14/2015
guess narutos old friends have showed up. wonder what naruto will do now without virtue
Okaze chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Though I liked the chapter and I'm really really happy to read more, I do wish it was longer and didn't end when it did.
Jose19 chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
I see you are mixing in the Gundam stuff in the story I hope this works for you because Nirvana doesn't associate much with these type of characters.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
...Fuck...if he gets an upgrade can it be something like Age from Heroic age
Linkonpark100 chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
Gundam reference?
animecollecter chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
and now we are caught on where you left off on this story.
SSTR87 chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
Okay, kyu-kun. I've been really patient on this story, and I'm seriously ready for chapter 16. But seriously, im enjoying the interplay with Akuryou , and I'm a sucker for your harem groupings.