Reviews for Gundread Kitsune
Dragonblaze66 chapter 6 . 3/27
This sounds like the other gundread cross dude.
Unwanted Empathy chapter 6 . 3/27
yay
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 6 . 3/26
...what the hell dose Naruto gundame look like because it sure dosnt sound like the heavy artillery virtue taht is bulky as hell so help here man
firedragoonknight chapter 5 . 3/2
Amazing chapter keep up the awesome story
DocSlendy chapter 5 . 3/2
Whoo! mass update and i'm loving it! It's so great, so keep it going!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/2
I want to see if this Naruto only offers piloting skills to the Nirvana or does he have his Shinobi skills from his Homeland because I want to see if this is the Naruto that I know.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/2
This chapter explains to me that Naruto doesn't belong to neither side but he doesn't come from this time or place is it because I want to know if he is from the Elemental Nations or not.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 3/2
There is no comparison in here with Hibiki or Naruto both are good characters but I have a question does Naruto still have his Shinobi skills because he is a type of person that doesn't care about genders since he has seen the ugly side of Humanity way too many times, and has experienced a war in his Homeland.
shinkenger chapter 4 . 1/29
more chapters please
PeinoftheHeart chapter 4 . 1/9
Yay another chapter of one of my favorite stories! What better way to start the year than reading one of your stories Kyuubi16. Hope to read more soon!
Shadow's Embrace chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Nice great chapter, can't wait for the next one keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Quite interesting turn of events
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Well its a nice crossover.
kevinplr2h chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Epic chapter keep it up!
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
nice chapter

Now honest question here:

Are you actually continuing this story or are you just screwing with us for the hell of it?
I am sorry that sounds rude but it has been a really long time since your last update.