Reviews for Gundread Kitsune
PeinoftheHeart chapter 7 . 7/16
Another great chapter for a great story. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Also I have a suggestion for when Naruto's Gundam and Jura's Dread combine: Why not make it so that Virtue gains a pair of wing like apendages on it back which can then be fragmented into tiny part to create the shield that Jura's Vandread has in the anime?
BoomOnGames chapter 7 . 7/10
Really enjoyed reading this chapter and really looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here on in
Unwanted Empathy chapter 7 . 7/10
nice
Jose19 chapter 7 . 7/10
Naruto can handle this situation with the women better than Hibiki because he has experienced this thing before with women, and he is used to them.
InuLamar chapter 7 . 7/10
Epic chapter keep it up!
Dragonblaze66 chapter 6 . 3/27
This sounds like the other gundread cross dude.
Unwanted Empathy chapter 6 . 3/27
yay
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 6 . 3/26
...what the hell dose Naruto gundame look like because it sure dosnt sound like the heavy artillery virtue taht is bulky as hell so help here man
firedragoonknight chapter 5 . 3/2
Amazing chapter keep up the awesome story
DocSlendy chapter 5 . 3/2
Whoo! mass update and i'm loving it! It's so great, so keep it going!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/2
I want to see if this Naruto only offers piloting skills to the Nirvana or does he have his Shinobi skills from his Homeland because I want to see if this is the Naruto that I know.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/2
This chapter explains to me that Naruto doesn't belong to neither side but he doesn't come from this time or place is it because I want to know if he is from the Elemental Nations or not.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 3/2
There is no comparison in here with Hibiki or Naruto both are good characters but I have a question does Naruto still have his Shinobi skills because he is a type of person that doesn't care about genders since he has seen the ugly side of Humanity way too many times, and has experienced a war in his Homeland.
shinkenger chapter 4 . 1/29
more chapters please
PeinoftheHeart chapter 4 . 1/9
Yay another chapter of one of my favorite stories! What better way to start the year than reading one of your stories Kyuubi16. Hope to read more soon!