Reviews for Gundread Kitsune
SSTR87 chapter 15 . 10/5
Okay, kyu-kun. I've been really patient on this story, and I'm seriously ready for chapter 16. But seriously, im enjoying the interplay with Akuryou , and I'm a sucker for your harem groupings.
Alex2909 chapter 15 . 9/25
love how naruto is portrayed and how the relationships with the girls are coming along. wonder how and if naruto will get out if this mess
dragonslayerkg2 chapter 11 . 9/21
Did naruto still live in the leaf and then went to the gundam universe? please answer my question.
unknown dude chapter 11 . 9/20
So naruto left the leaf village and traveled to different dimensions?
baby vege chapter 12 . 9/16
Wow u update fast dude! Cant wait to see how naruto deal with their feelings.
dragonslayerking chapter 12 . 9/16
Nice new chap dude :)
Jose19 chapter 13 . 9/17
I hope you are joking with Barnedette because Jura's friend has a nice set of breasts because that is like calling Sakura busty in Naruto a type of insult because she is not small but Dita has the potential to be quite fetching.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 15 . 9/17
Dun dun dunnn!
Jose19 chapter 12 . 9/16
I am very happy in what you did in this scene because Hibiki got his ass kicked in this scene and he as pathetic to say the least but it looks like the ladies are trusting him more than normal now.
crownless kings chapter 1 . 9/14
Interesting new fic but when will hibiki show up? which gundam series did naruto came from?
Unwanted Empathy chapter 11 . 9/14
Jose19 chapter 11 . 9/14
I see Naruto is explaining how his old culture dealt with things the most shocking thing in this Naruto is his naivette is gone because if we were talking with the old Naruto he wouldn't know how to handle any women in this ship remember Naruto is very dense Romantically.

I am surprised you fixed this problem of his he is quite dense as you know in both Romantic and sexual matters it took Sakura to beat some sense into him about he didn't notice Hinata's feelings towards him.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 9/14
I am actually pleased in the story so far Meia is one of my favorites, and this is a first time that she has seen jealousy because Dita got the Main character in the canon but Meia might have a shot on Naruto on this story.
Farhan14 chapter 11 . 9/14
so far so good, but you're moving a bit too fast.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 11 . 9/14
Oh dear...well, she's probably going to have to ask what polygamy means but it'll be entertaining regardless :D