Reviews for Dreams Echoed
ThePleasurableMushu chapter 6 . 7/19
This was hilarious and sexy as hell! Man, I can't believe I only just found this. Awesome short story. Thanks for posting :DD
Clarica chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Magnificient! The second and the end of this chapter is so sensual.
I can just picture Clark in my mind whispering those sensual words to her...
You have such a gift in capturing their perfect physical chemistry...It's like watching some off-screen scenes missing in the Show...

thanks

:D:D

Clarica
K Gibbs Winters chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Oh boy, that was freaking hot! But I'm wondering why there wasn't any mention of the Kal/Legion Ring dream...?
Superhero geek chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
i loved it but here's some suggestions:you should make another chapter about clark telling lois his secret and her reaction to that. next you should do a sequal with the following: you should have that thought hearing abilitie come back because lois wished it back but have her wish that it was like a bond between them so like they could hear each others thought but no one else's. have them go on an "adventure" of having to figure out and work with this power. thank you for making this story and reading this review. bye!
Kyoko Momomiya chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
malvill chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Now I'm craving for chocolates!
rach 'na lasair chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I dont know how you can do it. Make something simple so engaging and meaningful yet fun to read about.

Needless to say, I love this fic- thank you for writing it :D
Dimage chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Jade, I loved how your comedic twist and turns made me laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes, and fear of people in the restaurant thinking me strange for guffawing out loud during the "chocolate eating Lois thoughts"

Thanks for the laughter!
KillerElephants chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
AHHH! Loved this story so much! Dream Lovers was amazing, but this was even better!

You SO need to continue the story! Even if it is just an iddy biddy oneshot... Lois needs to find out who the Blur really is. ;)

Great story! Well done. xD

K x
I-am-a-slash-addict chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Very good... it really felt like it was an episode, i could see the things happening in my mind and it was VERY yummy!

Thanks for sharing!
cuzimbored chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Saying that this story was insanely hot would be saying that the sky is blue or that the sea is salty. I was in a very bad mood and I read all 7 chapters ( dream lovers included ) all in a row and now I feel much better.

So thank you for that. Good job!
anacaro chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
A stand up ovation is in order.

I loved it.

Your have an incredeble talent and it was written superbly (if that is a word).

Cant wait to read more of your stories.
Stephanie M. A chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
I'm so happy that those two crazy kids were finally able to get some in reality.

Great Job. This chapter gave me chills, and now I'm crazing chocolate-covered Clar-I mean strawberries. I'm crazing chocolate-covered strawberries.
j chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
just love love love it. please do more , i always look forward to something you have written.
misssquirrel chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Wow! That was one amazing story! The way you've written it is unbelievable. Hot and sweet at the same time. And the banter was so Lois and Clark. So, please write more of your amazing story. Anytime soon would be great ;)