Reviews for Charmed Kitsune
KuronoDono12 chapter 60 . 7/21
I really like this story. Att first I was hesistant to read it as I never really got into Charmed. However I am glad I gave it a shot now.

I spent the last two days powering through all the chapters and I eagerly am waiting for the next. One thing that has surprised me though is that Naruto and Pheobe's relationship hasn't escalared to the next level of intimacy yet even though they have been together for several months already.
Uzushiogakure chapter 60 . 7/1
That was something, I suppose whoever it was that twisted their possible future self definitely succeeded and I have to say it shows just have much Naruto loved Prue for his future self to still love her even after what has been implied that she did to him. And I look forward to the next chapter, I do also look forward to seeing some of the allies they are going to make and to them learn more about the magical world. Can't wait for the next update.
Master of Dragons God chapter 44 . 6/30
Nice Chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 36 . 6/30
nice chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 33 . 6/30
Nice,
pitbull4567 chapter 60 . 6/30
interesting chapter and also emotional one as well
Minato 1 chapter 59 . 6/30
This is one of your best written chapters.I love the plot tweak,gave it a new kind of excitement. Pls do upload soon.
Master of Dragons God chapter 27 . 6/30
Nice
toile grant chapter 59 . 6/30
good
Uzushiogakure chapter 59 . 6/29
I loved it this was an amazing chapter and it does answer a bit of of my questions and I have to say this was very well done (well all your chapters have been well done so far) and definitely an emotional roller-coaster and I could literally feel the emotions of the sisters and Peyton and at least now they know that their is definitely some unseen force that I screwing with them. In any case I am dieing to see the next chapter man please do keep the updates coming.
Blazedragon94 chapter 59 . 6/29
Huh...well this was interesting lesson...But beside that honestly the whole thing about the one behind the scene really does mess my head up a bit XD. Still good chapter and cant wait to c what Naruto have to plan.
Blazedragon94 chapter 58 . 6/29
Well time travel is never bore...nor does it ever make sense really (-_-;) I swear the rule change every time! DX. U either accidently kill yourself and get erased or you cant kill yourself since if you died in the past it will cancel the action of you in the future thus create a paradox...urgh...
Master of Dragons God chapter 22 . 6/29
Nice Chapter
pitbull4567 chapter 59 . 6/29
what a chapter and a an amazing story
goddragonking chapter 59 . 6/29
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)