Reviews for Charmed Kitsune
Jack chapter 1 . 4/12
Still waiting for the next chapter
Aire5 chapter 1 . 3/20
n.n
Jack chapter 1 . 3/15
Waiting for the next chapter
dragon matt blue chapter 4 . 3/10
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon
Hanmac chapter 4 . 2/8
Very Nice Fanfic, i want that Leo meet Naruto later i want to see how they react to each other..
like Leo seeing that Naruto is some kind of Demon (i think that will happen after Piper has fallen for him)
or Naruto is angry at Leo because he didnt protect them enough (he said that the "Lighter" was missing)
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 1 . 1/29
Can you please update faster please!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I love that your redoing this. I read the last one and I loved it, so I'm sure this will be even better. Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
naruto is too descriptive of what decorations he wants... hes a guy. keep it realistic.
Jack chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter
Vermiculus-umbra-chorus chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Awesome, can't wait for more.
Mizore53 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wellllllll, now here's my problem. I was on chapter 5 when you decided to delete 85% of the story and cut it down to 4 chapters. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit pissed. Maybe next time you decide to re-write a significant story, you can do so in an alternate version, so that you're not pulling the carpet out from under anyone's feet.
hellfire45 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Good make more chapters
Wanderer chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Well so far it only seems to be a bit of rewording. I would recommend putting in scene breaks but considering you start off the sentence with "Back at the mansion" or "With such and such" so it's not all bad news.

Just personal opinion, but I really, really hope you don't do that whole polygamy thing this time. Or, rather, do it differently. In the last version it seemed like polygamy was just being thrust down the reader's throat, even if it went against what they'd usually accept. I don't know, it just felt wrong. Rushed.

Especially the whole insistence on making Naruto and his alter ego's have sex with each sister at the exact same time in chapter 15. Not entirely sure what all that was about...Maybe this time, don't write while erect?

Even if we ignore the whole "This person is fucking dozens of other women at the same time" ((If that doesn't boost your confidence, what will?)) but the fact they so happily accept a semi-incestuous relationship...If it had taken longer. A lot, lot longer, then it would have made far more sense. It was entirely too rushed.

I must admit, in the last version I really didn't understand the point of adding in the Naruto-verse people. Having them is fine, but their actual roles were essentially pointless. Most of the women existed only so Naruto could have bragging rights and the men were just lackeys.

Or at least, that's my opinion. Do with it what you will. Only hope you take it slower this time, could easily just make no relationships. Or make it a one-off thing. I know I'm flogging a dead horse, but it was just so silly. To go from Naruto being this unknown variable, and then 10,000 words later he not only reveals that he's "Tempest", says he wants a harem, and more or less comes across as a giant douchebag, but the three known Halliwell sisters just jump him. Don't even get me started on the whole "Slotting" thing. Making alter egos just so Naruto can be "Shared" was the most ass-backwards thing I read in the month.

But other than that, this is probably the best Charmed story. Definitely the best former-100,000 words and over, Charmed story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Interesting idea, but the pace is too freakin slow for my tastes, oh well
Minato 1 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Um,we definitely don't know much abt naruto like lets say is he from the elemental nations or was he born a demon or became a such questions could be answered it would definitely be good.