Reviews for Charmed Kitsune
GentlestCobra2 chapter 29 . 2/24
Great make more chapters
kakakure chapter 29 . 2/19
So page will meet the rest of the family. Interesting. I'm curious to see how that would work out since their sisters and in the comics, when pure was revived, all of their powers were out of sync. Also, will she join the halliwell coven? She would make an interesting addition and it would complete the whole sisters. Also, will Paige replace their current white lighter? That would also be interesting way to have the charmed ones powers not go out of sync and add something different to them. Keep up the great work and hope you update really soon!
cyborg500 chapter 29 . 2/16
Phoebe and Naruto are together! great! The last scene with with Phoebe and Paige was one of the funniest scenes I've read. I hope ypu update soon.
Also great update, as usual :)
supert
supert
Minato 1 chapter 29 . 2/12
Hmm,I wonder how the halliwels would react when they found out that paige is there half sister.
chapter 27 and chapter 28 is the same
docfrodo2 chapter 28 . 2/11
Very nice chapter
R-king 93 chapter 28 . 2/11
Wow just wow
DanielAlvarado chapter 28 . 2/11
amazing as always keep up the good work
docfrodo2 chapter 27 . 2/1
Good chapter
cyborg500 chapter 27 . 1/31
Great updates as usual, and finally we get Phoebe and Naruto together. Oh how I've waited for this moment*sniff* I promised myself that I wouldn't cry.. But anyway, sorry for not updating sooner. I had this exam that I had to pass so I didn't have any free time. Can't wait for the next update! Bye!
Silent95 chapter 27 . 1/28
Good as always, I expect to see phoebe join the harem soon
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 27 . 1/29
Awesome I don't much about this story but it's good I like it I hope that the sisters mostly the oldest and the youngest one are ok
Update soon
venom90 chapter 27 . 1/27
one question...why condoms? they are witches.