Reviews for To Some Extent
maineom chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Great srory, I would love to see it continued !
Ay chance of adding more chapters [ fingers crossed :) ] - it is just too captivating ( sp ) to end like this and leave us hanging - please

mainemom
Velandrae chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I loved this. It was sweet how Jacob was worrying over Seth. Sam's behavior was so annoying. I wanted to slap him. Good job.
Cullen Territory 2.9 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Awww i like this pairing. you should do more of it.
Tennant'sWolfOfGallifrey chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Awww... I love it! :3 You should do an Embry/Quil oneshot! Please? For me?
xblackwingedangelx chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Great ! I wished this was a multi chapter story though .
bobby-bobby chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
FANTASTIC!
SnowGeese chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
wow this was really amazing! I think you had everyone's character down pact
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Oh... my... god... this is my new favorite. I cried so hard, it's unbelievable. You HAVE to write more. You don't get how amazing this "one shot" is. You make Seth sound like an adult while still being a cute, cheerful, lovable, and naive kid; and made Jake sound much more mature while still being his goofy, and overprotective self. You brought change to both characters without losing site of their original personalities and the qualities that they are KNOWN for (while also interpreting the characters' new and old personalities into the dialog). One more thing that I would like to praise you on is that I felt you made the physically smaller of the two the (in my opinion) stronger of the two in their relationship. However I would like to say that this is not ONLY some great smut, but a breathtakingly amazing STORY (one which I will recommend to all of my friends, both slash lovers and slash haters).

You can believe me when I've said that never have I written a praise this long before. And, like most people, I have said "Good job, keep writing" for the sake of the authors feelings before, but now please trust that I am NOT saying these next words of approval to spare your feelings but to give you the credit that you clearly deserve for this amazing and clever plot... FANTASTIC JOB! KEEP WRITING! (seriously... PLEASE continue the story!)

~Forever one of your NEW top fans,

Valerie the Cheerio lover
imaginesex chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Please continue this one !
vividlyvibrant chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow! I loved how you wrote the characters. I really hope that you'll write a sequel!
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
awe]

not sure if i liked the ending, but in all it was pretty yummy]

hhugZ()
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I really liiked this and i thought it was really clever
littleann84 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Wow! I didn't even like Jacob/Seth before reading this, but you have totally converted me! XD

This is a really amazing story! You've managed to cover a lot of realistic emotions while writing a beautiful love story at the same time.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT 3

Thank you! Great job _
hpgirl4ever chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Great story! D
Contron13542 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Spectacular read. I'm not saying anything new when I beg you to keep this going, am I? I absolutely adore your writing style, and I'd love to hear how the Wolves and Billy find out, as well as how Jacob and Seth keep each other strong throughout all of this.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »