Reviews for Lone Star
SapphireSecrets chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Aww! You made me cry! ; )
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Scientists are romanticists.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Ahh to get "IT" what we are truly ever looking for is home, be it a person, that smell that makes your brain smile, just the feeling of here is my place, this is where I belong..it's really all we want.

Thank you for the lovely story, you touched me...
fanicki chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
cute story!
greenholstein chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love your story! It's so lovely and emotional. I like the way you described their relationship from childhood to their marriage life, it's made me felt so sad when I read about how they weren't as close as they use to be and I smiled when I see the ending. To me, this is a great story. Thank you for giving me a chance to read another good J/B story.
mssmith chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Cheesy, but beautiful. Thank you.
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This story so was cute. I loved seeing them a little more mature. This should be added to the Not So Young Anymore C2 :D
ToBeaRathbone chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
wow, that was really good! I found a link to the contest and found all these reviews with angst and misery and uncertainty. Of course, there was uncertainty in this story too. But I liked it. Your story could have been one of thirty chapters or just one, and be so good :)

PS: you write beautifully
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Fantastic job on this! I loved it and it did wonderfully in the contest - loved the whole play on the lone star thing and yeah, the line about her being his own personal star? serious jasper-swooning going on there.

The story was wonderful, powerful and the ending was just perfect! Thank you so much for entering!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
So incredibly sweet!
pange chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Ok, I was a little worried that you were going to kill him off. Phew. I'm glad you didn't. )

I really enjoyed this. I thought the writing was lovely and I enjoyed the little snapshots of them growing up together. Well done. )
my2galspal chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw. That was so sweet and endearing. Thank you for sharing your writing and best of luck in the contest.
michellemybelle202 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
What an amazing first effort! I really did enjoy your story and I'm excited to see what you'll write next. I loved that it was sweet but with a dash of uneasiness, because that little bit of angst made their reunion so nice. You did a great job of telling the story simply and without any over the top frills that just get in the way of the real story.

Thanks for sharing your story! Good luck in the contest :-)
susayq chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was great! I love it!

~Susan
hit-the-duckies chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
aww this was SO sweet! i loved reading it. good luck in the contest! :)