Reviews for SasoDei The Lion and the Butterfly
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Have you ever considered writing DeiSaso? Anyway, don't you think that it would take a bit longer for them to fall in love? It just seems a little too... perfect. Good smut though.
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I usually don't like it when they fall in love almost immediately after meeting but it worked for this fanfic n.n It was cute. But my favorite part was Hidan XD That man is fucking amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
lolzzz,Dei crossdressing again 3
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very nice line at the end there. I like it! ;)
ShyDove chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
:3 So Kawaii. I was giggling when Saso thought Dei was a girl, stared captivated at the smut, and awwwwhed at the end. Perfect mixture of love, humor, and kawaiiness.
Vaan's-the-Name chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Aaaawwwwww, cute!
Obsesed yaoi fangirl number998 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
It's been so long since i laugh that loud Hahaha...Hidan have the great scene :)))Just when they fell better:)) I really love him for this:)))) "Sasori growled. Damn immortal. He didn't want to get up." :))))))))))))
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
homg this is AWESOME!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awww... So cute~! :D

YubelChan chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Lmao XD I feel bad for Hidan. But omg, Kakuzu going to piss when he find the bulb broken. X3 He wouldn't want to buy another one for them. XD Heck he might just leave them in the dark. But then Dei might somehow get injury with the poisons around.

Ok, besides that, this was cute! X3 And hell funny.
Keono chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I haven't even reviewed for this and it's my favorite story of yours!

I luvs the dancing and masks then the "I'm gonna kill you!" *make out* "NO, UN!* BOOM!

Then, "DAMN! I can't find him... OMG he's a guy! I'm gay this can totally work out!"

*Go back to base* "Your new partner! Try not to kill him or rape him!"

*In room* "I'm gonna make out with you cuase you're a hot guy!" "OKAY, UN!" *More make out*

"Omg, I love you!" "Me too, un!" THE END!

AWESOME STORY! I've read it, like five times!
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
"Its okay, un. I don't believe in love at first sight."

"Then should I turn the light back on so you can see me again?"

Hahahahaha I loved those lines. So cute. You are an awesome writer.
Nijyuubi13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
aw, very cute!
GaaraXSasori chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
omg i love it :)
White Morticia chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Shouldn't the voice be a problem? Deidara's voice is most definately male. Other than that, this fiction is really cute. I like it