Reviews for Donatello Lost
5seedapple chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
When I first started reading this I wad just looking for a Donny x OC but now I have to read all of your stories... -sigh- you know that you're just handing out crack to addicts right? -opens hand- I'll still take more though...
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
Bet the next story will be 31 chapters. :)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
Yes yes he is very cut and stubborn

Must be a ninja thing.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
I keep expecting jack to show up
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Somebody has better give jack exactly what he deserves.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Yes because you're evil. I bet jack will find out soon enough. He is very paranoid
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
So how many shell for brains awards has each turtle earned by now?
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Shell for brains. Stupid. Baka. Shell head. Idiot butthead. Dumbbutt.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Did those shells fer brains leave poor Bailey behind at the lair? Poor doggie
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Why do I get the feeling you have arguments with the turtle every night? :)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Straight into the action! I'm kinda curious to knoW why its just mike and don up there
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Great a crazy paranoid conspiracy theriost.

Don you stubborn butt you.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
So much happy ending! Awwwww! :D
GirlforGod99 chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
Love this story. On to Leonardo's Angel!
Makokam chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
I think I've said before that your fics have a weird sense of time and sometimes seem to contradict themselves.
Another thing I'm not sure of is the scale of all this. Just how much land does Jack think he owns? And how much does he actually own?
I'm also confused with just what happened with the guy Jack shot. Did he pull him out of the car or something?
And what's the name of the phenomenon of falling for the person taking care of you?

Anyway, I liked this story. I liked how Bev and Don's relationship progressed. I liked seeing the dynamic with the other turtles and their girls. Especially Raph and Ann. Even more so when Ann tried to tackle Bev. Almost as good as when Austin coldcocked Ann.
I think it was disappointing that Don didn't get to fight Jack when he was at anything remotely like his best.

I'm happy that Jack got...what he had coming to him. And I look forward to seeing how Bev and Don are getting on in Leonardo's Angel, and of course how Raph and Ann are doing. Austin and Mikey are getting on like a house on fire of course.

Makokam out.