Reviews for Sonic CD
connormarini chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Awesome story? Is Serena an original character?
sonik the miner chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Pre-Story

Please put each "chapter" into the legitamite chapter thing so its on more than one page (let's face it it NEEDS to be on a bunch of pages) please do that!
TailsWiseGamgee chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
in response to hawk soul. the cd jsut meant cd cuz it was on sega cd kind of like how nintendo 64 had 64 in all their titles
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Wait a minute, I thought Princess Sonia was Sonic's sister...
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
'spontaneous SuperSonic mode.'

nice one!

I get that frm my friends so worded differently,

'energy flowin' Steph ' same reasons as Sonic, but usually it's all living things, not robots lol

A.P so cute and funny!

Make yourselves scarce!" Sonic yelled. "Pest control is here!" heh loved that, I ca just see tha sarcasic, cunning, un fearful smirk!

M Bannana smoothis, ah so nice.

Wonder wha it'd be liek to ride on an eagle?

M. I liked the story, not one of my favos... well actually all yuor stories are favourites of mine, but some more than others. It picked up in the middle and slowly got better.

What did the CD stand for?-i can be a little slow

apart fomr 'compact disk' heh

-Jay came back, love that kid!

PS You described the race so well, I could actaully see it, and when Sonic Pulls up, aqfter Botnik swwop up, I felt my heart pounding so loud, coems when one holds their breath and their blood pressuer and adreniline go up and up and up...
Sonic101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I just want to say DON'T PUT IT ALL IN ONE CAPTER PLEASE! Thanks.
Zeinon ZY chapter 1 . 6/25/2000
Heck, if it wasn't mentioned that this was a Sonic CD adaption, I probably would've thought that this was an original story! Okay, not really, but it's still pretty cool. Okay, now to hear the responses from the other fans... ZZY: If you think NR rocks, gimme a "Hell Yeah!" All fans: Hell yeah!... And there you have it! Another top-notch story under your belt!
pika08 chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
your story is amaizing. is it the sequal to 'Sonic and the time rippers'?
Shax chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
NetRaptor has a way of converting games to faniction in an entertaining and thought-provoking way, as you have seen with Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and this conversion is no different. NR has replaced the immature and adolescent Amy Rose character with the more mature Serena Hedgehog, to maximise entertainment. A!