Reviews for Dancing Queen
devixenrox85 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
"It's Raining Men" was by the Weather Girls...
kagsfan chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
I love this chapter, buuut sorry to say that I don't like that you used kagome as a bad character. She is one of my favorite female roles in anime. SORRY! but everything I LOVE! Good job! :)
LunarStar98 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Love this story, there should be more to it. please please please!?
Kichou chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Cute story. I enjoyed reading it.
LunarStar98 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
X'D please i love this story i really want to read more, would you consider writing more chapters or a sequel perhaps? please?!
Perfetta chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Ah...never gets old.
EndlessChains chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Now that was a good one shot series. It was interesting to imagine Sena as a girl and no one to figure it out. The scenes you created were really funny to read and really enjoyable. I wonder, again, if you would happen to make a series out of these oneshots about how they all came to be. There was a lot of information in the stories to know what happened in the past to right now. All of the dates were interesting and there seemed to be at least one annoying girl in each. It was very interesting to know they all love her and she all them. Your polygamy stories are well written and interesting. I cannot wait to see what you will write next. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
LunarStar98 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I absolutly love this wonderfully fantastic story you should totaly make more chapters this story should be infinity chapters long that's how good it is. please i'm begging you at least make a sequel of some type, it's way too good to just end off here pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasecontinuecontinuecontin uecontinuecontinuecontinueco ntinuecontinuecontinuecontin ue! this story is also in my top five absolute favorites at #3 so far depening on my mood it might go up but never any lower than #3 . .
W .V..
animelover11 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, CONTINUE THE STORY GODDAMNIT! :)
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Shouldnt these dates chapter go before chapter 3? I wish there was more. Its nice how they are sharing Sena. But still kinda weird. I wonder how do they work it? Its not like the guys like each other the way they like Sena right?
kisa chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
hmmm... so they figured out who hibara is in the end?
dhh chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
The only thing that ruined this story for me is that B*TCHkogmae.. I despise the wh*re..I refused to continue to watch or read 'inuyasha' due to the b*tch and she was a B*TCH in this chapter of yours also.
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
whats the raptor drive, i don't think he has a real move other than the 'screw bite'
Frostfire613 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
this was soooooo frikkin cute! I'm so glad that i chose to read it! KYAAAA
Frostfire613 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
OMG! YES YESSSSS! A reverse Harem? LOVE IT! And I love you LOL.