Reviews for Dancing Queen
Maskedcatmeow chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i read the stories, and suprisingly it was good. wait, it might be a little confusing on the plot later on, but it was funny. i dont really fond of sena having all the six guys for herself, maybe u can write 6 different endings? though it might used up a lot of time.
ApatheticGamer chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Oh, I did not expect the Inuyasha crossover! It was quite nice. I LOVED the end! I laughed at Marco trying to insult Shin

There's a fourth part? I though this was the end of it. What would it be? Well, I can't wait to read it!
nickpick chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
AWWWW!

I LUV SHIN AND MARCO!

MARCO WAS ULTRA SWEET IN THIS!

I LUUUUUUUV UUUUUUUU!
Mesonoxian chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I love all the love in the air XD
The Gateway chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
i nver had this much fun reading ever since dat story having to do with vampires and ninjas! please update! if not i'll sic vampires and ninjas up your butt!
jajajajaja chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
NEXT WOULD BE SHIN AND MARCO, RIGHT?

I LUV UUUUU!
Mesonoxian chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
I love how the guys all love Sena and at the same time treat each other like best bros. XD
ApatheticGamer chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
That was cute! HaHa, Kai wants to be like Hiruma! XD I love these dates with Sena! It's so cute! Are you going to do Marco and Shin? That'd be hilarious, a stoic guy and a romantic one. Or is that it?

Anyways, I love this whole story! You make Fem!Sena so awesome! :D
blackfairy30 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
I love this story so much! More, please v
midnight-raven-wing chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Wait... What happened to Shin? but i love it all the same.
Hell Hath No chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
i loved this story, hands down one of the most enjoyable reads on fanfic so far! there was one thing that i didn't get,it the 'anniversary song' there was a bit where sena said that she missed shin when she was pregnant,i didn't understand what happened there. did he leave or something? either way, just want to say well done i really thought i was well written!
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
i definitely love this fanficplease continue aswosomestories like this

att..itsukochan.
smexyforever chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
love this story !
please write more, i beg you...
Home03 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Love this story XD and the ending is so you for writing them x3
EmInArEvOl chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
The story is just absolutely WONDERFUL! Refreshing! Sigh... Though I wonder, what did Sena meant that she missed Shin? Did he die? but if i'm reading it right he lived until much later...?
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »