Reviews for Dancing Queen
Ore no Naruto chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Wow. This certainly gave a whole new meaning in a relationship. xD But I like it! Sena is the best for them. Yeah~
Azura Ray chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Would you consider writing a one-shot where maybe the Rikkaidai(sp?) Tennis team meets Genichirou's parents? I think that would be hilarious. I really like your stories so thanks for writing them and updating. D
Blinking Cursor chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Strange, not able to review through chapter 2. Anyway, this is incredible. I like this. It's funny to see the males' reaction when someone flirted with Sena. I especially like the last part something about Hiruma not daring to blackmail Sena's dad. Thank you for the story, made my day. X3
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
*chuckle* And why am I not surprised that Kid, Tetsuma, and a few others manage to stay out of the chaos? I guess Kid just knew something was going to happen. Heh

Very cute story, a little random at times, but cute nonetheless. Thanks for the read. ;)
Azura Ray chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
I really love your stories but you always end them so quickly *pouts* I hope that in the future you will write a longer story Thanks for the update!
Ore no Naruto chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Ahaha! That's so funny! xD

And Sena with 6 men are so hot.
Kiseki Lin chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Marvelous. Absolutely marvelous. I was cracking up so badly at the time Agon tried to pick up Sena. Haha, leave it to femSena to knock him down a knotch. It's still kind of weird watching Agon hit on her though for me, but I still liked that part regardless. :)

An excellent job. I really enjoyed reading this. Ohoho, it's making me like Taka/femSena now. XD

~Lin
Characterless chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Once again totally disappointment

Really... to tell the truth I still haven't read that part of manga and because of that (I don't mind spoilers but this was too much) it completely spoiled the situation...

I was kind of dumbfounded on this idea of Sena - Dancing Queen but well it didn't matter but because of those spoiler as I said in another review It didn't fit in the story.

I was glad to see author who wrote about my favorite pairings but I guess I will have to not read you anymore.

I can't stand those spoilers

In romance/humor story it cant be full of retelling story about matches.

Not so detailed... and even so I'm really disappointed
rainieForest chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
lol i bet himura knows who hibara is lol! he's smart like that lol
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Um.. no sequel? xD

This is a good plot~! Please please make a sequel of this..
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3