Reviews for The Black Arms Project
Destravoxii chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This story is amazing so far I hope you make another chapter soon

*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
Weasel-Silver24 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Clap! Clap! Clap! Wow! Bravo, fantastic story! I really like what was going on with Shadow, and him hear a voice in head. Very much like him. Right along with Chist and Helen being worried. Oh I hope you'll keep doing more Chaotix Team parts. That was soo good, The secret discs, and the client. It sounds almost like someone we know... maybe someone starts with E... Oh so exciting! Great story!
Weasel-Silver24 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
For chapter one:

Awesome story, you do really well the Sonic characters, it almost felt like I was watch a Sonic X. I love the part with Vector. You probably could do a really good Chaotix story where they are solving a case. That would be really cool.

(I really, really wish you could finish the "When Autumn Comes" I wondered happens next with Nack and Chaotix team... sigh!) Oh well... Great story!
sny chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
can you please finish when atumn comes you left it of at a ?

p.s.

good story!Hope you update soon o
DarkLadyIreth chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
very very interesting *grins* can't wait for some more, though I would like some friendship-fluff between Shadow and Chris *grins wider* just been in a happy/friend mood, though with Shadow being...Shadow lol, I don't think that'll happen any time soon. I also want to go kick the alien's butts now
Hellotoday chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
You do a really great job with this story! You justtake as much time as you need, waiting is fine with me if it means the story can be even better then it isnow.:D
NortheasternWind chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Wasn't expecting to see a notification for this one. LOL.

T-Twenty-five chapters? Seriously? I foresee epic in this fic's future!

Aw... You're not being nosy, Shadow, you just want to be prepared X3 And I love how he wouldn't care if someone did think he was nosy. LOL.

...You know, Helen DOES look a lot like Maria. Of course, girls with the same hairstyle and color tend to look exactly the same in anime/manga, since few artists seem to know how to draw different body and facial structures, but wow. Poor Shadow, suddenly remembering like that. But yeah: losing your memory is like losing a part of yourself, right? So of course he has to go looking for it.

Well, if the identity of Team Chaotix's employer wasn't obvious before, it sure is now. LOLOLOL. I read Cstan's review out of curiosity and LOL'd. They must be even more confused now. I hope they don't get in over their heads.

Black Doom, man. He needs to have a meteor dropped on him, soon.

Pretty good, especially considering how long you've been away from it. LOL. 3
Worm'sShoes chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
YAY! UR BACK! I like this story because im able to imagine that this really IS the next season of Sonic X. It would be pretty awesome if you got them to go along with this story. I wish though, right? anyway, please dont make me wait another long time!
Storm337 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Wow, this is getting good. Can't wait, you really have Shadow down!
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I enjoyed the chapter a lot and look forward to the next! See you next time!
Rai Science chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Very interesting chap, I'm glad this fic wasn't abandoned.
Cstan chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I'm glad and excited to see this story updated!

It's amazing how you are able to fuse the Sonic X world with the story-lone of Shadow the Hedgehog and still create a level of detail and originality which far surpass a simple retelling of the game.

I have only one question, though. How does Eggman hope that the Chaotix can find the discs? He should know that most of them are on Earth, not Mobius. Oh, and shouldn't at least Espio be more alert seeing as the company who owns the discs content comes from another dimension?

Sorry, those were two questions.

See you next chapter!
Cstan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I really like the story and how you portrait the facets of the characters personalities. There's a lot of foreboding in this chapter and its even more intense if you've played Shadow the Hegdehog.

I hope you someday find time to update this story.
Hellotoday chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh Please continue this story! It has a lot of promise and is very interesting and enjoyable!:D
Jezzie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I wish you could get them to turn this into the actual show. It would kick arse! Youre really good. Cant wait for the next chapter!