Reviews for Life with the Kents
madcloisfan chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
Loved it. Is ther a sequel 2 this?
Superhero geek chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
i love it sequal please!
ExTaCy925 chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Loved it great work
JamesTKent chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
Delightful! Yes, more Lara and Jonny! (In fact, let THEM be the ones who get mom to the hospital in about nine months . . .)
supesfan18 chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
liked the epilogue hope u continue
JamesTKent chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
I liked Lex's reaction at the end, particularly.

I'd love to know HOW Clark pulled that off . . .
Cavscout78 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Over the last few days I have read all of your stories on Fanfic and I'm really impressed. This latest story has me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the rest of it.
JamesTKent chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Sweet! I loved the fact that the kids just went and DID it - they heard the beacon, and they just bleepin' got it done. They ARE their father's children after all. Smart, fast, and strong - what could be better?

Well done!
JamesTKent chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Well, I certainly like -Sam Lane- in this tale a lot more than some of the others . . .
Alliyya-13-Superstar chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
Awesome chapter

I'm glad Sam is innocent

thx for awesome update

update soon
JamesTKent chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Ah, but is he going to think the kids are the result of an affair Lois had with Superman, or did he twig to Clark's other job already?

Nice work at the Fortress; I'd like to see that relationship soften. I can't wait to see what happens after THIS um, "stair"hanger.
Alliyya-13-Superstar chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
awesome chapter

i wonder what SAM will do

keep the chapters coming cool interpretation of Jor-El

update soon

yay there is an episode on today:D
Alliyya-13-Superstar chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Awesome chapter

i wonder what jor-el is going to say

poor lois

keep updating
JamesTKent chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
::chuckle:: nicely handled, but I suspect Adam will want to get some of his own back for being humiliated. The he WILL get a surprise.
carito2p chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Well i was looking forward to read a sequel for this story! :D

All i can say i liked it a LOT.

Except for one detail... the kids are supposed to be 5, but they sound like they have 12. Just something i felt while reading... they are too grown up like.

Hope to read more soon!