Reviews for Nebulous
Elevareth Abarelia chapter 25 . 7/16
I want to kill Kaito.
Shara Raizel chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
wow... that was hot! this was a really interesting. :) I look forward to reading more!
Redmage2 chapter 24 . 2/17/2012
Still catching up...somehow I can see this one, too.

Fly, be free! Hahaha
Redmage2 chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
I'm catching up on my DC/MK fic, and was happy to see that there were more chapters of this~

Also, this had me laughing out loud. I can just see it!
Reader chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Wow. That must have been a pretty amusing website.

Really? A romance involving a doctor and a thief taking place at a grocery store. That's pretty original, if you ask me.

Anyway, awesome writing. Loved the way they just said those things in front of the cashier. (They're flirting...)

Go KaiShin!
Seta Kaita chapter 25 . 11/15/2011
god, this is goddamn hot! bondage (and especially necktie-bondage) and a very dominant kaito, what else could i wish for *.*
Seta Kaita chapter 24 . 11/15/2011
*snickers* hakuba really is waaaaay too easily impressed especially by himself XD
Seta Kaita chapter 21 . 11/15/2011
lol i think that should definitely be a special episode: how did kaito manage to pull off his cool act XD
Seta Kaita chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
kaito's got a strange way of caring about people XD but i guess i shouldn't have expected anything else
Seta Kaita chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
*leans back in her chair and enjoys kaito being caught in his own trap* definitely making my day XD
Seta Kaita chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
lol why is shinichi an al bhed?
Seta Kaita chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
... the heck?
Seta Kaita chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
heh, i guess that song really suits him i got my own theme song for KaiShin, but i guess this one fits KID the most
Seta Kaita chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
O.O *too shocked to say anything*

*coughs*

*chokes*

*dies*
Seta Kaita chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
lol? why exactly did shinichi stay there until KID "walked" in, anyway?