Reviews for Katnip and Ginger Tea
uss71832 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
He actually TRUSTED something that Chance made...mistake!
CultTickler chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'd take a horrible stomach flu if Chance would make me tea...
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
oh yeah I liked that hehe :)
Tseu Tsumi chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Stomach viruses do indeed suck.

And I love how this little one shot went. Poor Jake. XD He is so fun to torture.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Heh, poor Jake. lol Funny as heck though. lol Hmm, wonder if there's a sequel where Jake finds out about all this naughtiness. lol Could be interesting. XD

And actually catnip for humans is about as calming as chamomile. _ So really not so bad.
smounged1989 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Ah this was great, not much of these two that I have found.

Good work.
Unchecked account chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I keep reminding myself that one day I just HAVE to review a Swat Kats story, after all, they were my first, favourite darlings. And, I keep forgetting.

Back to the subject.

I read all your work (Gender Bender as well, though my inner yaoi fangirl protested. Jake into a girl was hilarious in it's own way, but...) and I had FUN. I mean, seriously. (Though Jake is almost always sick, or troubled with something.) I specifically read your stuff torture Jake. I'm slightly sadistic about him, even though I like him, but for some ridiculous reason, Jake getting hurt is so much more pleasing. (Is that the right word?)

In retrospective, there are rather less Swat Kats fanfictions on the web, and even less yaoi ones. It's kinda sad, because this was an awesome cartoon, and deserves a LOT of love. It's rather depressing, because had Hanna- Barbara publicised them more, they would have been so much more famous. But it's been nearly 14 years to their production, and people have forgotten who they are.

I've asked many people about them. Not many know. And as something I watched and loved as a child, it's so depressing to find out that nobody even knows what they are. So, I'm grateful to you for writing for this fandom (I was supposed to write for it one day, but stupid Naruto sidetracked me) But still, I'm glad you do. Your woork is detailed, comprehensive and with good english, which makes it an overall AWESOME read.

ulyferal chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
LOL! Let's hear it for home remedies! We use them in our home too. Peppermint in warm water is great for heartburn! Don't think its right though for Chance not to tell his friend about their sudden intimacy...that is going to cause discomfort in Chance's conscious over time. Great piece...loved it.