Reviews for Kim Possible: Rebirth
Awareness Bringer chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
If your Metripolis is the capital of the world, how come the U.S. and China still at each other's throats?
Awareness Bringer chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
It's kind of hard to see Kim Possible characters act so violently grownup, for lack of a better term. Then again, my first story was Sonic acting like Frank Miller's Batman, so I guess everyone has a twisted imagination. Although, I somewhat expected Drew to be a little more considerate to the Possibles and Sarah more relenting when she was fired.
Awareness Bringer chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Shego's creation followed by Monkey Fist's meticulous observations in a world that kind of reminds of the Judge Dredd Universe. Very interesting.
LJ58 chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
Don't know if you're still using this, but this is a fantastic read. Hope you pick it up again soon.
DemiDemon99 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
What happened to the yellow plasma beam?
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
Awesome story. Can't wait for the second act
ghf76riuvf4 chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Hey I just this whole story and was hooked! I know it's like 2 years later but you should really continue this story because it's awesome!
EmberQuill chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
This is possibly the most awesome KP story I've ever read. I love how you revamped their origins and everything. It kinda reminds me of Marvel's Ultimate comics, what with the more serious tone and more realistic origins and such.

It seems like a Kim/Shego fight's coming. You did such a good job of making me care about Shego that I almost hope she wins. But at the same time, Kim's already taken a beating, so she's due for a solid win. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Roadmaster chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
Wow this story has to be in the top 2 i've read. The way you can seamlessly incorporate pieces from the kp show into your story is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter. On a side note Fellow. Sufferer blows
Dicasy chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
Woah, i have got goose bumps. This was a great chapter. Your back-action is built up well and Gemini brings the image of a super villain well over. Please update!
Mengsk chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
THEY WARNED HER? THEY WARNED HER BEFORE THEY SHOT HER WITH A BATTLECRUISER! DON'T THEY THINK THEY'VE GIVEN HER ENOUGH WARNINGS?

She used up her three strikes long ago. Smartest move now is to evac and orbital bombard the entire district.

Doctor was a little pushy on the termination subject. Overpopulated world. World wars over dwindling resources. I can see how strongly advising the option could be policy. Are we going to hear more on that or use our imaginations?

And the most important question, the one which could determine the endgame: Is the child still alive? (and by chance named Hana?)

What the hell is Gemini playing at? Sweet manoeuvre but in the long game he less chance to stop Shego than GJ does. What happens when Shego is the most powerful force left standing after World War... 5? Is that what they were up to?
BlueLion chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
The number of grammatical and spelling errors is increasing, try to cut those down again ...
BlueLion chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
conclusive development, very good. I believe you're preparing for the classical confrontation between Kim and Shego.

One proposal: you could try and give some more insight into Kim's and Shego's personalities - their thoughts, motives, emotive backgrounds.

And I'm interested in the history aspects you mentioned as well.

keep up the good work!
BlueLion chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
This is a really intriguing plot - I like it very much, just can't stop reading. As for Kim's talk with Barry, I judge that one to clicheed - you should put the security forces in a more critical perspective, it's not that 's GJ is the light tower of justice - I'm distrusting such organisations on matters like constitutional legality and respect of civil rights.

Otherwise no serious critical points - you know for your first story you're doing incredibly well, I sure hope we'll get more to read from you.

Keep up the good work!
Mengsk chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
You know it would be easier to move the family then 20 million people. To the moon. That's where I would take 'em. Although I understand the need to fortify if they felt Shego would attack any second. Seldom choice your battleground and in transit would be worse.

I don't know why the media care about Kim. GJ burnt to the ground and GO City evacuated? The nation is under attack!