Reviews for Little Angel of Forks
SnowGoose chapter 23 . 1/18
Squeeee! I am happy to see who has adopted William. I was sad by what had happened to him in the ... other canon.
SnowGoose chapter 5 . 1/17
LOL Emmett has a healthy fear of Bella and her wood chipper.
SnowGoose chapter 3 . 1/17
poor Ang. Ben is lucky to still be alive
missylb chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Any idea when this and others will be finished hun? Need more lol xx
Caz1105 chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
Another one not finished . Tut tut
ded1 chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
very entertaining story. Looking forward to future chapers.

William is Mulders and Sculley's isn't he.
smook chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kamizune chapter 24 . 8/2/2013
beeeeeooooouuuuutyfuuuuullllll
love this stile
kami
kc.reynolds.52 chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
Wowwwwwwwwwwsw yet again. It's official. I am hopelessly addicted to your stories. Will there be more to this I'm hoping 'fingers &toes crossed'? Love it all. KC
Sam chapter 24 . 11/8/2012
love it)
TheGoldenEyes chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
I just re-read this after a long while which was honestly a bit confusing, as it differs a bit from the canon Twiverse, but once I got into it, I remembered how much I like it. Angela and Ben are such nice people, and it's nice to see how humourously you have portrayed the Cullens (and everyone else HOLY MOLEY THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE). The Denali's first gifts for Ang and Ben made me laugh, as well as the desciption of their twist to the interior of the old Cullen house. It feels right, somehow, that they would be utterly perverse and a bit unfit for the human society.
I forgot Ivo's gift as well. Fantastic. He would be the perfect history teacher!
I'm sad to see the huge gaps between uploads, but I know the feeling. If I am right, it frustrates you as much as your readers.
Happy writings,
Stacie.
melanieds chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Cool talent sharing images of his story. And there are guardian shapeshifters in his past. Ivo is a good match for Leah. Will there be any more updates for this story?
melanieds chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
That is a cool variation of polo. I think sentient giant wolves trumps polo ponies every time. Ben is adjusting well to his world being turned upside down.
melanieds chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
I can't imagine the Denalis in high school. What a hoot. This is a fun story.
melanieds chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
What a way to find out your friends aren't human. I thought about sharks when I read they were surfing. I have a very healthy respect for sharks to the point I will not swim in the ocean. I'll play in the sound if it's calm (less chance and you can see clearly - no waves).