Reviews for The Proposal
atlantis51 chapter 57 . 1/27
This was ONE AWESOME story! I'm just sad that it's over. Even though it wasn't short at all, just, I'm in need of more! Argh!
GlambertMatt chapter 57 . 9/30/2014
To quote Ron Weasley ... That was BLOODY BRILLIANT!

Well written, flowed well and had the right amount of fluff, angst, drama, sex and fun. Well done.

Matthew xx
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
Harry and Finch-Fletchly wouldn't have made a good couple anyways. Sorry, but nothing but Harry and Draco being together in anyway is what pleases me.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Hermione's right, he is being childish. You'd think someone like him would leave old grudges in the past. Isn't it time to just move on.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 57 . 6/5/2012
I really, really like this story. And I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 52 . 6/5/2012
God, you'd think Narcissa would realize that they are both adults. I would hate to have her around me, she wouldn't get that much from me anyways.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Well, Hermione is right, Harry's being childish. He should get over himself.
Sheri Contrary chapter 56 . 5/23/2011
Fabulous chapter! Loved that they kept correcting Minerva on their last name...and LOVED that Harry was actually the culprit in this mess. LMAO!

I don't usually read A.N.s...but I happened to glance at it and...well...damn, I shouldn't be surprised that one of you (Harry) is dracosoftie...always love your work! Very much liking Selly's side too! xoxo to you both!
Sheri Contrary chapter 54 . 5/23/2011
Draco: "The yacht," he corrects me, rolling his eyes. "Only you would call a 140-meter yacht with a crew of eighteen a boat."

Harry: "It floats on water. It's a boat," I tease, grinning when his grey eyes flash with annoyance.

*~*~*~* Hehe. Not only Harry...I'd probably say that too, but I love Harry's response! This is such a great story!

Love that song, BTW...Clapton is a favorite of mine. )
Sheri Contrary chapter 52 . 5/23/2011
I usually comment A LOT, but haven't today...sorry. Just had to poke my head in with this chapter. Hehe. "Go. To. Bed. Now!" I love Narcissa! So glad she at least let them come. *giggle*
Simply.Scarfy chapter 57 . 2/1/2011
Aww this is a lovely story! I love Julian, he's definately my favourite character!
Atira7 chapter 57 . 8/2/2010
Ah. This story was rambling fluffy bliss and I LOVED every second! You guys did a wonderful job. I can't wait to read the spin-offs!
Drizl chapter 57 . 6/21/2010
I hope you guys still check your fanfic stuff cuz this was an awesome story. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride! Drizl
Bored to death chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
The first three chapters bored me to death. I wish I had a blade. Jeez louise, author. write, stop hoping your mini climaxes will impress, cause in this story they are boring...
Addiena-Saffir chapter 53 . 5/25/2010
This chapter, and especially the vows, are so sweet they could make someone ill. Good thing I have a rather large sweet tooth...ooh is that chocolate? yum