Reviews for All alone
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Sweet chapter!
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Yay, reconciliation! Glad Jeff is back, and Ruth was able to knock some sense into him. Imma gonna read your longer fic about it now!
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww, this is cute.
Lou-deadfroggy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That's a bit contradictory of what you wrote in never too late but it's still amazing!
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love Scott's angst story, and this story was delicate.

Thank you for writing it. Ruth has done her job well... grin...

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
missjmholtyahoo.co.uk chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
A very well-written and thought-provoking story. Sometimes, too much responsibility can be placed on reliable people like Scott, without concern for their feelings. I very much liked your characteristaion of Grandma - and the boys and Jeff were good, too.
Fran L chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aw, really sweet :)
montogma chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this was a great short story. I really enjoyed reading it!
tiylaya chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I enjoyed this. It's always interesting to see the different slants that people put on this period in the boys' lives. Seeing it from Grandma's perspective gave this story a different slant, and it was obvious to her, as an outsider coming into the household, just how wrong things had gone, while to Jeff, Scott and the others it was just a situation they had to deal with.

I did think Jeff caved a little easily - he's always struck me as being more stubborn than that - but he really did need someone he couldn't ignore to make him face the situation.

Thank you for posting a sweet little story.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very good. Interesting and I like that you put it from the point of grandma.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
What an awesome story. I'm so glad that Grandma Ruth was able to make Jeff understand what he was doing to Scott, to all of his boys really. It's a good thing she arrived when she did or who knows whjat could have happened since Scotty was oviously exhausted!
KatZen chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I liked it. One for the favourites, I think. Great story.
Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
No problem, mon amie! 'Twas a very good story!

x