Reviews for Steam
Jeanne chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Still reeling a little from the ending... Great writing! I couldn't not read this story.
Wunjo chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
WOW! This was one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
mindisblown chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Locked Owle chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
This. Honestly ... wow. This is one of the best things I've read in a long time, published works included. I hope that you have something original in the works, if you haven't been published already.

Go out and be awesome.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
(I reviewed a while ago on LJ, but just wanted to favourite here as well :) )
C.Hillcrest chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
This is the most excellent literature I've read in a while. Yes, books included.
You get out of here and write some books. Make the world better. Now.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Amskidoodleronibob chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
That was well and truly amazing. Incredible beyond belief. Just ... wow. My mind is officially blown.

I think the best part is how you built the world and destroyed it at the same time-the more information was revealed, the more it ripped away at the sense of ... I don't know, sanity, perhaps? Reality? The logic of the universe? Something like that.

And the ending ... at first I thought the bullet was for Dean, then for the Trickster, and then I thought ... one bullet for Sam, and one bullet for Dean ... probably not. But it's a thought that only adds to the truly disturbing nature of this story.
graceofgod chapter 5 . 3/23/2010

just, just... wow.

vballmania23 chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
This story is incredible. You paint a wonderful picture of a post-apocalyptic world, but leave such a light scattering of details that there's no other choice but to keep reading and find out why it happened. I loved the tie-in with Samuel Colt.
kyanos chapter 5 . 10/2/2009

wo! well well done. almost sad that it was the trickster, i'm a sucker for the tragic apocalypse having to make it through. again, well done and Bravo!
adrixa chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Lovely story, but you got one thing wrong. Deacon wasn't the trickster. You are. A story that was a truly well built maze.

Thank you for a brilliant story, that kept me on my toes!
kyanos chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
wow. just wow. well done. i love the style of writing you've adopted, it flows fantastically. i am really enjoying the depth you've attributed to all the characters. the post apocalyptic steam punk dean is quite a bit of fun to follow. i can safely say this is the best supernatural fic i've run across since i started browsing a few months ago. bravo! can't wait for the update _