Reviews for The Nymph and the Warrior
I like how this story is going so far but I wished you had done a prequel of sorts about harry growing up, being banished and how he came to live in the forest outside of Lucius' kingdom.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
have you been thinking so long? and still have no idea?
KLS-Blueskies chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Heres an idea make it so that it turns out that they need to be in love for him to get full imortality but because he didn't know they had sex and (don't know if u r ok with things like this i just started reading ur stories this is the first one) but he should get pregnant
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Just puttin it out there you are a mean mean person for leavening an awesome story.
musme chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
despite I love this fic, I definitely hate cliffie!...
Grim1989 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
it's a really interesting story, i hope ya update soon.
inuyasha1kougafan101 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
please complete the story so that I may find out if Lucius survives or not! ur awesome!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
hmmm...maybe let Harry hate him first for few days, then lucius got angry and let harry be in isolation what so ever, that Johan will attempt rape again but save by harry's family before it happen. then harry will be bring back to his home then lucius will regret, but will ahve to waste a long time to get harry back, but i do not worry since lucius is immortal soon?

hehehe, no johan rape harry o...
Capius chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Great story! Any chance you'll put up the next chapter soon?
writerlover101 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
poor harry! update soon!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Well this is definitely different. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

SalomSoul chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
make 'em go at it like a couple of bunnies, i say! yay, this is so cute!
thephantomcat chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
The next stage shoued be coruting, like flowers and moonlight walks. As you can tell, im a girl.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
keep going
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Aww... Poor Harry... I think Lucius shoud be very gentle and loving with him... It is his first kiss, and first time after all... Maybe bathe him first? Or give him a massage to help him relax?... Or both?... :)