Reviews for TARDISed Away
MaddieG chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
this chapter was great. it makes me want to read more. you captured the characters personalities just right. i cant wait to read more and find out what Yubaba says to the doctor.
sil chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
WHEN DID JACK ADMIRE THE DOCTOR'S REAR? Apart from that, I'll refer you to what jaconda said.
briana.schmidt1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
AWESOME! like Prussia (hetalia)
jaconda chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
As early as 1964 we saw the TARDIS's food machine, and it's passengers have been seen eating real food. In 1975 the Doctor said Mickey Mouse was a friend of his.
Cavy chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Haha! This was a fun read! I wonder if this is where Yubaba's baby came from?
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Ok, Jack. EW!

But all in all, a very amusing and fun tale.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 2 . 7/13/2014, leave it to Jack to flirt to get Rose back. It's a lot of gross. But let's face, it's their best shot. Jack is a professional. And not just in combat. That guy could get Morgana red as a tomato.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This is terrifying and cool. Terrifying because Rosé is a pig and we almost lost the Doctor to fading completely. Cool because of, well, everything!
ChristianOtaku chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
hillary chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
At least the people who've been pointing out mistakes haven't been swearing.
Annoyed Person chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Everyones correcting you, and looking at all the technicalities and shit. I think that is fucking bullshit, if the story is good, the story is good. You don't need everything to be perfect and just because some people want everything to be fucking perfect they decide to criticize the story because of one thing and then not compliment anything. I really enjoyed this, it was a mixture of my favorite movie and favorite show I thought the characterizations were done well and I really enjoyed reading it.
miriam chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
wa its over please add more or something
azathoth chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
The TARDIS crew have been shown aboard it eating real food in the past.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Very good somehow. Very cool somehow.