Reviews for Intricacies Of Learning
anthropologist chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is incredible! The summary really drew me in, and the story itself did not disappoint. You write Brennan and Booth very well, and this oneshot is very well-written. You phrased everything perfectly. :) Kudos!
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Nessy chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Nicely done - great job! I could hear Booth's voice thanks to your great humorful descriptions. Love me some good sarcasm, especially wrapped in a nice Booth package ;)
Kyizi chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This makes me gleeful in ohsomany ways *adores*
Scrawling-Phalanges chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
BrainySmurf6 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009 true to character. Sweet and romantic and simple and very, very THEM. There are so many lines I could quote. I love the whole second paragraph. And so many other parts, too many to list out. Thanks for this.
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
How very sweet and perfectly in character for Booth. You've captured his "voice" exactly and his inner thoughts are just what I'd imagine them to be.

The ending was lovely, a natural progression of what came before, not a bit OOC for either of them.
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
love this. Especially the ending :)

Newbie GK chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Interesting story, I recently watched the newest episodes online and I would have to say that your story fits perfectly within them. Great job. I especially loved reading a story from Booth's perspective since it rarely happens.
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw! This fic brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks for brightening up my day!

From A Fanfiction Angel
huronia chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I put you on author alert, and I always think that if I do that then I should at least provide feedback. Just wanted you to know that you are one of my favourte Bones fic writers. I'm always happy to see your name pop up in alerts because I know the story will be great. You have a knack for advancing the B/B relationship while keeping them both very much in character. Loved your tag for "BitB" and looking forward to seeing more.

BTW, Lessons in Anatomy is one of my all time favourites.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I love it!

Man you write well! :)

i really enjoyed the whole teacher/student bit you had in the middle there. bit of a metaphor for what's happening in their lives, not just under the sink. :) clever clever.

And I like that Booth was the one pulling away. It makes sense now, that he would be guarding himself from her. After the coma and all the confusion, it's easy to see that Booth might be the one pulling away. To me, in the finale, it seemed that Brennan was whole-heartedly ready for something with Booth...and now she's still being honest with herself, but she's waiting for Booth to be honest with himself too.

I really liked the epiphany of Booth's. That was written really beautifully. I think I was actually holding my breath! haha

I just liked that he had this sudden realization. And that he knows in his heart now that he is the same person that he was before the coma that he is now after it.

I think that's going to be a majorly important part of the season. Booth needs to find himself again. And I'm glad the series is doing's not all OK in one episode, but we know that eventually, it will be. :)

And i'm writing you a novel, but I really did enjoy this one.

Thankyou for another great one-shot. Can't wait for more.

YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Love love love. And it could totally eventually happen just this way. And I just want to say, your Brennan sounds exactly like the real Brennan, and that makes me really happy.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009

i think this could really happen. and you did a great job explaining booth's hesitancy.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I loved this fic. It's well written, I can almost see Booth's wheels turning while he thinks.

The story explains pretty well what he could be feeling in these episodes. I just wish it could end up this way in the show too (and I mean before I grow old, lol).