Reviews for A Sound Like Serpents Singing
Annie chapter 1 . 7/30
How sweer. I've always wondered what Harry could do with his gift of Parseltongue.
CARIBBA chapter 1 . 7/1
cute, passive, lovely!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 6/20
" the case of Gregor, the Alpine serpent with dazzling green and white scales, jealous because Harry was handling another snake. In Gregor's opinion, Harry existed to tend to Gregor." This sounds like a snake version of Draco.

Out of curiosity, in this story, is Draco capable of performing occlumency? I always thought you had to make eye contact to do that. Which he technically can still do?

"Harry thought that was a weird expression when Malfoy had specifically sought out his shop to find a snake that would suit his purposes, but then, Malfoy probably thought about and experienced weird things all the time." I am in love with this sentence.

Oh my, scorpius sounds positively adorable.
Snakes an Parseltounge are awesome. I wish I was a Parselmouth...That would be so cool!
082201 chapter 1 . 2/26
NawelKim chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oh! This really was interesting. Interesting in the way Harry works with and in his snakes. But also because of Malfoy and the mysterious aura around him. Scorpius was so cute. Can't wait to know how their relationship will grow. I'm gonna read the sequel straight away!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
great story with a very interesting job for Harry...
loved reading it :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
thank you for this story. Cant wait to get started on reading the sequel loved this one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
You always have Amazing Harry Potter docs. Your work is some of the best out there.
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Very nice. I enjoyed this. I'd certainly like to see a sequel if you ever feel up to doing so
BlackRosedAlice chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
OH COME ON! You can't leave me here! UGGGHHHH...
winedark chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I really liked the reasoning behind Orion's silence. Everything ties together nicely at the end.
Articuno chapter 1 . 1/22/2015