Reviews for A Sound Like Serpents Singing
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 8/25
Love it love it love it!

Brilliant career idea for Harry and REALLY brilliant idea for Draco to navigate by!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/2
You had me crying there ;') will u continue?
duchessme chapter 1 . 2/12
A wonderful plot
MissMJS chapter 1 . 1/27
I just love how all the snakes Harry gets close to are sassy, ones! xD
Siusam chapter 1 . 1/23
Such a different scenery! I loved it, and I loved the way Harry bred the snakes, it's wonderful to see them perceived as any other animal, instead of "beasts from horror". Despite being such a loong one-shot, I really enjoyed reading it, and now I'm off to check it's sequel, because this just left me wanting for more! :) Congratulations!
Annie chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
How sweer. I've always wondered what Harry could do with his gift of Parseltongue.
CARIBBA chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
cute, passive, lovely!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
"...in the case of Gregor, the Alpine serpent with dazzling green and white scales, jealous because Harry was handling another snake. In Gregor's opinion, Harry existed to tend to Gregor." This sounds like a snake version of Draco.

Out of curiosity, in this story, is Draco capable of performing occlumency? I always thought you had to make eye contact to do that. Which he technically can still do?

"Harry thought that was a weird expression when Malfoy had specifically sought out his shop to find a snake that would suit his purposes, but then, Malfoy probably thought about and experienced weird things all the time." I am in love with this sentence.

Oh my, scorpius sounds positively adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Snakes an Parseltounge are awesome. I wish I was a Parselmouth...That would be so cool!
082201 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Wow..
NawelKim chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oh! This really was interesting. Interesting in the way Harry works with and in his snakes. But also because of Malfoy and the mysterious aura around him. Scorpius was so cute. Can't wait to know how their relationship will grow. I'm gonna read the sequel straight away!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
great story with a very interesting job for Harry...
loved reading it :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
thank you for this story. Cant wait to get started on reading the sequel loved this one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
You always have Amazing Harry Potter docs. Your work is some of the best out there.
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Very nice. I enjoyed this. I'd certainly like to see a sequel if you ever feel up to doing so