Reviews for What Happens in Pepper City
SSVegerot chapter 1 . 6/29
A really great story with a fantastic ending. I kind of assumed that they would decide to stay married, and it's cool that the ordeal didn't affect their friendship in the long run. Also, how many fanfics centered around Goten and Trunks do you come across that AREN'T yaoi? That was quite the relief. Just two friends on a ridiculous adventure. 10/10, will most definitely read again.
TheOtherWhiteNerd chapter 1 . 5/22
OH WOW! This was BRILLIANT! I was just looking through tvtropes' recommended FanFics and this popped up. I was laughing the ENTIRE time! It was so well written, the characters were very much in character, the writing was extremely humourous, and all in all it was just fantastic!
XxTealJadexX chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Please make a sequel?
kendokao chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Entertaining read that highlights the reckless aspects of Trunks & Goten pretty well, but my favorite moment has to be when Gohan gets involved & then is just all "Yeahhhhhhh, nope, all yours, Goten."
ivanthedead chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Amazing. Whether he;s 7 or 21 Trunks knows how to have a wild time.
Death to Original Naming chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Damn, no Vegeta...
SLotH4 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
That was very funny, but it needs a reaction from Vegeta.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
nice story. though it would have been funy to see the older generations take on the events. like Piccolo n Vegeta those stoic men i wonder how they will handle the situation. Bulma n chichi as welll.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Lmfao. Wow. This. Story. These two! xD xD
Wow, just wow! Lol
TrunksOnly chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was absolutely brilliant! I think I bust a gut laughing. Definitely, didn't expect the ending. I would love to read about the Son and Briefs family reactions. Terrific job!
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Ending was extremely unexpected, but overall it was one hell of a story!
taking it easy chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I can picture it:

Goten: So, should we go back to that hotel and see about that reception hall?
Trunks: Why not? The clerk will be excited.
Goten: Well, the judge is definitely not invited.
yuyane chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Lol! This was hilarious!
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
KiwiWitch chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This had me actually laughing out loud, great work
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »