Reviews for Calamity & Kismet
jeoliverio chapter 16 . 8/11
This is a good story but Jasper and Bella do not hook up after their mates are murdered. Bella is forever a virgin with only letting Peter to do oral in a hot tub with Charlotte
tamwhit chapter 16 . 7/21
Please update your story soon as I would love to see what happens
Sromum chapter 16 . 5/14
I hope u finish this story it's really good great writing too
hilde.jespersen chapter 16 . 4/15
Hi:) This is a lovly story, please write more :)
Hilde :)
SilverontheRose chapter 16 . 3/27
This is an absolutely fabulous work, and I hope that someday you come back to it. Hope rl is treating you well, and thanks for sharing your imagination with us.
hoping chapter 16 . 3/2
I miss this story so much. I've already reviewed under my Ffn but I just want you to know I and others still love this story so much and can't wait for an update.
Lostred Rose J chapter 16 . 2/15
I absolutely love this story! Is there any chance you will be finishing it?
Cacau Black chapter 16 . 1/20
Please update !
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 16 . 1/13
I can not wait for another update. That was a perfect chapter, I was laughing so hard at the end :')
autumnbaby23 chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Fantastic!
autumnbaby23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Loved it!
GeezerWench chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
It’s been years? Kinda glad I just found it then.

Write when you can, hon.

Glad Peter and Charlotte showed up!

Bella's right. Tanya does seem to be jealous. Is Bella supposed to be wearing sack cloth and ashes for eternity? Tanya isn't visibly mourning her mother.

Happy to see Carlisle standing up to Tanya's bullshit.

Emmett and the fart jokes!
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 9/23/2016
Oh, no. The Cullens would never ALLOW her to try human blood.

Maybe once they take care of the Volturi, Bella could go on a sabbatical and do what the hell she wants.

And Garrett offers! She should go.

Crap. He meets Kate and *BAM*

Poor Bella.

Tanya’s being such a bitch.
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
Not such a warm welcome from Tanya.

Yeah, Edward was in love with Bella's silent mind.
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
Human blood might be the best thing.

Guess they won't get the chance to find out.

Like how you had Bella have a bond to Carlisle—her maker/creator/sire. Let's hope Maria never tries to use it on Jasper.

Aro’s not ever going to give up. Especially now that he’s lost Jane and Alec. Bella should have tried to grab Chelsea, too. Or Renata.

Damn. He wants her. How can he be unfaithful to Alice when Alice is no longer around?

And he runs.