Reviews for Calamity & Kismet
mum2shane chapter 16 . 10/3
you should finish this story its good
willa76 chapter 16 . 9/29
I absolutely love this story. I hope that one day you can update it as I would love to read more.
NatalieLynn chapter 16 . 9/20
What a wonderful story so far! I just stumbled across it and have enjoyed it immensely.
Hikada chapter 16 . 8/22
love the story, please update soon
FourShot411 chapter 16 . 7/25
This is a lovely story! I will admit, I teared up quite a bit in the beginning. So tragic! Gah! You really know how to invest a reader! I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll go with this. Will the Volturi return? Will Jasper and Bella become a little more than friends? So many twists and turns! I do wish you the best of luck!
mommakat chapter 16 . 5/31
I wanted to thank you for sharing your story, your imagination, and your talentwith us!
I'm so glad you intend to finish because this story is that good! You are worth waiting for.
twilitereader chapter 16 . 5/22
So glad you will continue. Definitely a quicker read. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to more.
twilitereader chapter 15 . 5/22
I read it too quickly. Still a good read. Thank you for sharing.
twilitereader chapter 14 . 5/22
So glad you're back. I hope you stay with it. You are such a good writer. Thank you for sharing.
twilitereader chapter 12 . 5/22
Thank you for sharing. Love the story.
twilitereader chapter 13 . 5/22
Awesome. Thank you.
twilitereader chapter 11 . 5/21
Awesome story line. Thank you for sharing.
twilitereader chapter 10 . 5/21
I love the way you express their feelings and thoughts. Makes them feel real and pulls one into the story. Thank you for sharing.
twilitereader chapter 8 . 5/21
Thank you for sharing. You tell the stoey so well. I feel the emotions and and thoughts of each individual as the story unravells.
twilitereader chapter 7 . 5/21
A very good read. thanks for sharing.