Reviews for Calamity & Kismet
GeezerWench chapter 16 . 9/23
It’s been years? Kinda glad I just found it then.

Write when you can, hon.

Glad Peter and Charlotte showed up!

Bella's right. Tanya does seem to be jealous. Is Bella supposed to be wearing sack cloth and ashes for eternity? Tanya isn't visibly mourning her mother.

Happy to see Carlisle standing up to Tanya's bullshit.

Emmett and the fart jokes!
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 9/23
Oh, no. The Cullens would never ALLOW her to try human blood.

Maybe once they take care of the Volturi, Bella could go on a sabbatical and do what the hell she wants.

And Garrett offers! She should go.

Crap. He meets Kate and *BAM*

Poor Bella.

Tanya’s being such a bitch.
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 9/23
Not such a warm welcome from Tanya.

Yeah, Edward was in love with Bella's silent mind.
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 9/23
Human blood might be the best thing.

Guess they won't get the chance to find out.

Like how you had Bella have a bond to Carlisle—her maker/creator/sire. Let's hope Maria never tries to use it on Jasper.

Aro’s not ever going to give up. Especially now that he’s lost Jane and Alec. Bella should have tried to grab Chelsea, too. Or Renata.

Damn. He wants her. How can he be unfaithful to Alice when Alice is no longer around?

And he runs.
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 9/23
Yes, Jasper! You are beginning to act like Edward. Where’d all this Prudey McPruderson shit come from?

How could she give her body to anyone else? Hard as she tried, Edward never got it. She’s supposed to be celibate for the rest of her life? Or if that’s what he wants to do, he’s going to try and enforce it on Bella? He can be faithful to a really dead wife if he wants to.

'Bout time he let go there a bit.
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 9/23
They got Eleazer in on it now.

Now, now, Jasper. Bella can look at whoever she wants! She’s a grown up! And Garrett would not be a bad way to spend some time.

Glad he showed up with his news. Even though the news sucks.
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 9/23
Endless time stretching out before you without even the break in between of sleep. The only way I can relate to that is kind of how I felt when I graduated from high school. “What am I going to do now?”

I got over it.

“If she had never jumped... If she had just waited for Jake...”

Bella is going to have to realize that it was Edward’s decision to go dramatic and get himself killed by the Volturi. Then Alice’s choice to go and try to save him. Bella didn’t hold a gun to their heads. Or a flame thrower.

On the one hadn, Rose has a point. Bella did ask for it and she got what she wanted. Rose didn't ask for it. she chose to stay around and make Carlisle (and Edward) miserable with her attitude until she found Emmett. Then she goes and damns him to the very thing she doesn't want.

Nobody was stopping Rose from offing herself.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 9/23
(Reading on my phone and it’s so hard to type. For me it is. Going back to review.)

My, my. Peter sure has a hard time keeping his hands to himself!

Jasper’s being so judgy! (He does need to get laid.) Good comeback for Bella about the birthday party.

And Jasper’s being quite pushy! Very like Edward. I’m glad Bella is seeing that. She loved Edward, but he had his faults. Quite a few of them.
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 9/23
I gotta wonder if Jasper just wanted to get Bella way from Peter.

He is being rather bossy.
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 9/22
Yes, Bella has to think of others, but she does need to keep in mind what she wants.

Personally, I wouldn't want the whole herd of them surrounding me.

Oh my! Jasper isn't going to be happy about Peter getting there first! Bella probably needed a little tension relief.

Nope. Jasper wasn't happy and he's bringing Saint Carlisle in to make them all behave. Without saying anything to anyone.
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 9/22
It is a pleasure to read your writing.

***

We can hope Bella listens to some of that and comes to realize the world doesn't revolve around only her.

I'm glad he told her her actions have put the Cullens in danger.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 9/22
Poor Charlotte and Peter! Finding a crazy vampire on their property.

Jasper shouldn't fall for Bella's obvious suicide attempt. That kind of ploy has, most likely, been used on him before.

He should let her know that she's put the Cullens in danger again by pulling an Edward-tucking tail and running when shit gets hard.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 9/20
Not feeding and somebody kicked her ass.

Teenagers!

Bella didn't kill her. (It's not all about you, Bella)
GeezerWench chapter 4 . 9/20
And Bella didn't bother to talk to anyone. She just assumed they didn't want her, because why would they?

Maybe it will occur to her that Carlisle is responsible for her and when Aro calls, and Carlisle doesn't have her ...

So selfish. Kinda like Edward. Not thinking of anyone else.
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 9/20
Okay. I sound like a bitch. It's not that I don't have sympathy for those who are grieving.

***

Looks like Bella did okay throughout her last week. I expected her to kill herself. She could still do it, I suppose.

Selfishly use Jasper as her method of suicide? Cold. Heartless.

I hope she comes to her senses before she does something like that.