Reviews for Calamity & Kismet
Velvet Storm chapter 16 . 4/22
I've just found this story, but it's very unique, and I'm enjoying it immensely. Please do continue, even if you're posting smaller chapters. I know what you mean about life - I'm not always the fastest updater for my stories, either, but I definitely do finish all of them. There's SO much promise here.
GemmaLisax chapter 16 . 4/19
I really do hope you finish this :D I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Loving the interactions and the angst, I've had the tissues out multiple times, and smiled wide at others. Very well done.
lenniem chapter 16 . 4/19
Thanks for continuing the story!
lenniem chapter 3 . 4/18
I can feel her grief!
Sinvisigoth chapter 16 . 4/18
So good to see this fantastic story continued! Thanks for the update; I loved seeing Bella put Tanya in her place.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 16 . 4/18
Awesome story so far!
Kochabilka chapter 16 . 4/18
Glad you're back! :-)
honeybun37876 chapter 16 . 4/18
what will happen next how you update soon :)
sacoyawild chapter 16 . 4/18
I can't tell you how excited I was to see your update after so long! I re-read all the chapters and can't wait for more!
bloodangel78 chapter 16 . 4/17
Welcome back!
I loved the feeling of family in this chapter. I really thought that the fact Carlisle is happy for Bella, but just like a father he also had his concerns. That made me love him more. Looking forward to reading more updates. Thank you
Everybody's Changing chapter 16 . 4/17
I haven't even read the new chapter yet and that's because I don't even know what this story is anymore. Whenever you take such a long hiatus, you should probably put a review of the story in the A/N up before.
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 16 . 4/17
You have no idea how happy that you're back. This story has topped my list of stories I wanted finished. Thank you so much.
Thata chapter 15 . 3/20
Hi there, girl,
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though I'm glad I gave "Calamity & Kismet" a chance because it is simply great!

I love how it's not a "meet and fall in love" kind of story, even if it's kind of frustrating at times. It was wonderful to read how Jasper and Bella's relationship is developing and I just loved her bond with Peter and Char, it was all kinds of hot and steamy!

I miss Peter and Char and hope that B could have stayed with them or go spend some time with them while J sort things out. It would have been wonderful if Jasper had seen Bella and Peter's moments together, I bet that it would have awoken more feelings in him than just jealously, possessiveness and anger.

I really hope that one day you find it in you to finish this wonderful fic.

Anyway, I enjoyed every second of your work. Congratulations once again for this amazing plot and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Sandra46 chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Brilliant, love this story. I hope you can find the time to complete it xx
Kochabilka chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Please continue with this story - it's really good! I've got a question, though - in chapter 3 it says Demitri is the one that molested her in Volterra, but in chapter 13 it implies that it was Felix - so who was it? Also, I suggest that Bella go back to visit Peter and Charlotte and have some sexy fun time with Peter ;-)