Reviews for Calamity & Kismet
Sandra46 chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Brilliant, love this story. I hope you can find the time to complete it xx
Kochabilka chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Please continue with this story - it's really good! I've got a question, though - in chapter 3 it says Demitri is the one that molested her in Volterra, but in chapter 13 it implies that it was Felix - so who was it? Also, I suggest that Bella go back to visit Peter and Charlotte and have some sexy fun time with Peter ;-)
catbob1 chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
Wonderful story. Great characterizations. I love the way Jasper and Bella are finding each other as well as the binding of the family. You have an amazing talent. Perhaps one day you will be able to complete this story. I would really enjoy following the path you lead us on to the end of the story. Real life, especially children and a baby, have to come first. Just don't forget about us when you have the time and energy to return. Thanks for sharing what you could.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
This is a really unique plot! With everything I've read on this site I don't believe I've ever seen this kind of twist. You should continue it and update it, please!
leti0709 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was such a great story! I really wish you could update!
omnomsoup chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
I was waiting for Kate to happen. For a minute I thought Garrett and Bella would be together (a few chapters ago) and had to double check the listed pairing.
But really, I love Kate and Garrett together. :3

The last update was a year ago. I do hope you come back but I understand the demands of life. :)
omnomsoup chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
In response to your A/N, I'll continue to read. :3
It's certainly a different approach to this scenario than any other I have found and I actually like it. (I don't remember others like this at least. I take huge hiatus gaps from this site.) Anyway, I'm guilty of enjoying the instant gratification most other stories give with the damn-near instant relationship between the two after such a tragedy. However it's unrealistic. Despite their mere existence being unrealistic. That is beside the point. :b
Caliborn96 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Ahhhh! Love this story! Please update! Its been to long!
Godric'sgirl chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
Please update soon.. I love how this is going so far. I feel bad for jasper and bella... hopefully she goes back to peter and char... she liked it there
beth626 chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
i really like this story...seems a little slow goin but very good nonetheless. pls update n continue it
catjumped1 chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
This is a really well written story and I'm enjoying it very much. I hope you will complete it, I would love to see how this all works out.
brikaspoms chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Great story
J.DRAST chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Hello. What a great story! I have been reading it the past couple days and I am really impressed. It is a unique plot and I love all the details you incorporate. Makes me so sad just thinking about Bella's loneliness and her grief, coming from a woman's POV. I will definitely look forward to any further developments with this story! Kudos for the wonderful read and best of luck with completing it. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Love the storyline, it's a shame you don't seem to be as into this story since it has taken almost 4 years to get this far. Please continue and update.
catjumped1 chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
This is really good. I hope it will be completed.