Reviews for Amhran Gra Tokyo3
bad
Iron Kong MK II Limited chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Indeed a great fic, but with more lemon it will be perfect.
Donderkind chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
A very sweet, though a little dark, story. The actions of Misato, in the hands of a less skilful author, would be repelling I guess, but you have handled it beautifully and treated her, and the pilots with the respect they deserve in this story.

A very fine thing indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
One of the single best works here at the Pit of Voles.

It is darkly beautiful, and it genuinely moved me.

I would like to see more work from you, though it may be that real life precludes this.
darkcarnage chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
you sir combine my two favorit couples and made one. Thank you I'm oddly happy
Kanto the Slayer chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Kind sir, you have done nothing wrong.

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Period. And trust me, there are a lot of good ones out there.
roflecoptorroxxor chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
ICKY! But...in a way...oddly satisfying...
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I LOVE IT! I really do.
no name chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
yay an nother chapter i read this a long time ago not really that long but a while ago and i really liked it im glad u wrote another chapter hope u write more.
no name chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Csilvmatecc chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
As with my last review, (Different author?) I believe this could be a little bit more graphic.
RaspK FOG chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Well, it was somewhat disturbing at some point (I believe you can guess which one I mean by that), but however disturbing it was wonderfully written, and was not "wet" for that; I actually like some lime reading, as long as it elevates the feelings and the psychological backdrop of the given story.

Your work? "Fantastisch!", as Asuka would put it... Or would it be "Wunderbar"?...

Anyway, only objection is one thing: use standardised signs if possible:

"[Talking]"

'[Thinking]'

"[Talking] '[Quoting]' [Talking]"

This way, more people will enjoy your fabulous writing more!
Alixen chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
i like this fic very mutch keep it up
Mandz chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
A very interesting piece. Like you, I've read a few citris stories on Misato and her charges, and I agree with you that the majority depict her as a slut. It's good to see someone put depth into her character, giving her more emotion. I especially like the way she's thinking to herself through the fic, telling herself that it's wrong, but knowing it's purely out of love and care. A beautiful story, be proud
TheJadeArcAngel chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Quite good considering its one of the more uniuqe stories to come out of FF.N in a while. I hope you keep it up