Reviews for Closing Up
Clevingerrr chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I just finished Wuthering Heights recently, and probably one of the moments that stuck out to me the most was the bonding between Cathy and Hareton at the end. After nearly an entire novel of life going poorly for most of the characters, it was downright adorable when love blossomed between the two in the last chapters.
This fanfic is a great finisher for Wuthering Heights, if you ask me. It expands upon Cathy, Hareton, and Nelly a little more, and provides some much-needed closure to the rather open-ended conclusion of the original book. Having it take place from Cathy's perspective is an interesting choice, but it works well and her personality is consistent with the novel. Overall, this was a solid fanfiction! I hope you got a good grade on the project this was used for.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Lovely, thank you for sharing!
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Love it! Adore it! Couldn't be any better! I love young Cathy and Hareton's relationship and I've always liked the idea of a happy future for them in spite of their tragic pasts.
Beautifully written! :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very great description of Cathy's character.
HisAceOfSpades chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
It's really good.

OtterAndTerrier chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Really lovely! I can't believe I found so little stories centered about Cathy and Hareton, haha, maybe I'm the only one who likes their story xD

I love how Cathy finally 'finds' her mother through her own words, it's really nicely done :)
toastedmuffinz chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was lovely and nicely written with such care and precision to keep to the real thing. I loved your every bit of description. It's a lovely way indeed for a closing with a profoundly sweet ending for the tragic and dark love story. Thank you :)
Little Orange Frog chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
such a sweet one-shot! i adore how you've captured the character's personalities so entirely. :D

Little Orange Frog
x-Goody2Shoes-x chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Gah, I loved it!

I have only recently discovered Wuthering Heights, and although fans of the book probably think this is tantamount to heresy, I reckon I prefer the Hareton/Cathy relationship to the Cathy/Heathcliff...

This was wodnerfully written, you did a brill job of capturing the character of Cathy and Nelly.

Kudos to you for writing such a sweet, simple fic! )
Twilight Ocean chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is excellent. I love your style of writing and your use of words! When I read the book though, I really HATED Nelly! Good job all in all.
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was a great read! It was so sweet and really written well...nice job! :)
aprendee chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I totes enjoyed the happy ending to that sad book! Great way to end it on a happy note. Adored her comment about being as free as a bird. Just one question... does 0.9...1?

Cheers!