Reviews for Buried on the Inside
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 26 . 12/22/2012
I like this a lot. I love how Jeff, however eccentric he is :D, isn't like a mindless kid in this. Sometimes he is and I've always found that slightly odd.

But I just love this! It's so off-the-wall its amazing! I really love the complex world and characters you weaved up for Jeff, Mark, and Glenn to get stuck in :)

Thank you.

ps, I think a spanking scene should be a sequel? As many times as it was hinted at ;) just a thought.
Skywhisper chapter 26 . 5/1/2012
damn! generally i hate slash but i am in love with your story! plz update soon!
Grave Raider chapter 26 . 3/28/2011
great story it held my attention straight through, i enjoyed reading.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 26 . 12/29/2010
Awe... Mark is happy where he is! I'm glad! I especially love the sex at the end. And James and Jeffy will share Marky forever!
damageddementia chapter 26 . 11/5/2010
Nice ending. Definitely liked how Mark decided he didn't need his memory back, adds to it a lot and speaks for how happy he is
NeroAnne chapter 26 . 11/1/2010
AWE!

NICE ENDING! COMPLETE WITH A FUCKING!

LOVED IT!
SlipKid13 chapter 26 . 11/1/2010
With Mark choosing to stay somewhat sixteen leaves the reader to wonder about their future but atleast it's positive. Not a typical ending, I love it!
takers dark lover chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
Poor Jeffy has to leave what will Mark and James do without him around? What will Jeff do without his men? Maybe Mark should get help, but he has a point about loosing what he has.
DarkMage6 chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
Who'd want to leave those two studs behind? lol
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
So hot as always! I love these 3 together and can't wait to see what the future holds for them.
slashdlite chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
Very nice ending, with Mark reconciling himself to living in the present with James and Jeff.
Esha Napoleon chapter 26 . 10/30/2010
LOVE IT!
Vermillion Lynn chapter 26 . 10/30/2010
Nawwww Jeffrey Nero got sick :x! Poor babyboo. At least James and Mark made up for it though :) We'll see what happens on that memory subject...
Souless666 chapter 26 . 10/30/2010
*Pouts cause that was the end*

I am so gonna miss this story, it always made me smile. Too bad no one got to kill anyone in this chapter. Ah well, the lovin was good. :)

Maybe we can get a sequel one day. ;)
Nooks chapter 26 . 10/30/2010