Reviews for I'll Be Brief
RN chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
aww. i bumped into your profile and started reading your trorys. i have to say that this is one of my favorites. i loved the emotion you put in to the play. rory was love sick, but not the mushy kind. it felt real. i loved the way you made them come together. "ask me to stay". le sigh. that was the kicker!
LoVe23 chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
God..I just read this...it's great...you're a great writer! :)
soloveable chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
So I had read this story before and like fell in love with it seriously! I think it was one of the first Trory's I've ever read and I had forgotten to mark it as my fav. [ it's marked now ] but nonetheless I just have to tell you that I LOVE this story soo much! :]
tickle582 chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
i loved the sory it is one of my top 5 favorite fanfiction stories, you are a great trory writer
CarebearKara chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Aw...great. I loved it.
Mystified Dreamer chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
Omg, that was absolutely beautiful. So sweet. You should definatley write more.
OneThing chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
AMAZING AMAZING. This is 1 of the best fanfics i've read. You are a very talented write!

-Summer
OneThing chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
this kinda made me cry. Its really good. Love the story.

-Summer
tryst chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
aw sweet
Kate chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
omg! this story is soooo good. I absolutly love it. If that was the end, then it was a great ending, but pleeeease, if possible, continue it. later!
Margaret chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
you are a true trory rt4ever!) i absolutely loved it...keep writing..please!

hehe

love,

margaret
Moonlit Jamie I'm feeling like a little of both names today chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
Hn...good. I like.
Elizabeth Kingston chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
One word for you: MORE! PLEASE! (okay, so that was two, so sue me)

Liz
CharliesAngel1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
that was good
MARY chapter 2 . 1/13/2002
THAT WAS THE MOST WONDERFUL STORY EVER ! IT BROUGHT ME TO TEARS ! I HOPE YOU DECIDE TO CONTINUE THE STORY !