Reviews for Illusory Life
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 2/10
Wow!~ Amazing!~~
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 4 . 1/14
More chapters please? I can't wait to see what happens next.
rhizz17 chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Update please
Chooser chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
This is one of my favourite stories. Wish you'd continue it.
AkiraNatsume chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Hehehe, more chapters please? This seems like an excellent story so far. When do you usually post chapters?
MidnightFedora chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
I find myself truly impressed by your work on this story, because the characterisation so far has been magnificent. It would be a pity if this were not updated again- sadly, it looks to be that way judging by the latest update date- but I shan't complain or push. We all know how annoying that can be.

I will have to keep an eye out for this though- just in case.

Midnight.
shinigame3 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
while i dont wish to be a bother i simply must ask if you will be continuing with this story?
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Will you ever continue this?
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
HarryHermione Please!
Chooser chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
This story is so wonderful. It's a shame you've not updated in four years.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
update
Chooser chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I really like the premise. Shame you won't be continuing it.
syyg chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
fjaklfj;alfja;lfja;lfj

Is Harry the reincarnation of Aizen...Or Aizen's zanpakuto? Of the two theories, I'm favoring the latter... and I really, really would like to see this continued!
rulieu chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Why haven't you progressed this story? It's the most well-written Aizen-is-Harry plot line I've ever seen. The shifts in personality and actions are fascinating to read, yet nothing has been done to it in three years. Has anyone-or will anyone-adopt it, and possibly continue it to your expectations? If not, why? I don't think I've read another story on this site that I wanted more to be continued.
GoldThesteral22095 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Aizen No tea end of the world