Reviews for Illusory Life
MidnightFedora chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
I find myself truly impressed by your work on this story, because the characterisation so far has been magnificent. It would be a pity if this were not updated again- sadly, it looks to be that way judging by the latest update date- but I shan't complain or push. We all know how annoying that can be.

I will have to keep an eye out for this though- just in case.

Midnight.
shinigame3 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
while i dont wish to be a bother i simply must ask if you will be continuing with this story?
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Will you ever continue this?
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
HarryHermione Please!
Chooser chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
This story is so wonderful. It's a shame you've not updated in four years.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
update
Chooser chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I really like the premise. Shame you won't be continuing it.
syyg chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
fjaklfj;alfja;lfja;lfj

Is Harry the reincarnation of Aizen...Or Aizen's zanpakuto? Of the two theories, I'm favoring the latter... and I really, really would like to see this continued!
Blusilver chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Why haven't you progressed this story? It's the most well-written Aizen-is-Harry plot line I've ever seen. The shifts in personality and actions are fascinating to read, yet nothing has been done to it in three years. Has anyone-or will anyone-adopt it, and possibly continue it to your expectations? If not, why? I don't think I've read another story on this site that I wanted more to be continued.
GoldThesteral22095 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Aizen No tea end of the world
voidblade6 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
nice story to bad it seems abandonded
TJC99 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
i
ilove2laflol chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Well hello there. I see that this story hasn't been updated in a very long time and I would like to say that this story is very interesting and if you plan on bashing Dumbledore or if you just plan on people seeing him like in the books or something entirely different.
Lady Avotil chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Hi!_

I really enjoyed reading the story so , I see that it hasn't been updated in a while, so I was wondering whether you still had plans to continue it. I would really like to see this story go on - not only is it interesting, but it is promsiing too._

Keep up the excellent work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really looking forward to it!_
Azure Gryphon chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I enjoy your story and am looking forward to more.

I think that I should let you know what ‘favoriting’ a story actually does, if you are still in a state of bemusement.

By ‘favoriting’ a story it is placed on a readily viewable list ranked by update with the most recently ones placed at the top. Thus the one who ‘faved’ the story is presented a convenient list of all the stories in one place, with the opportunity to see each day which ones have been updated. This is also convenient as it does not clog up inboxes with updated alerts.