Reviews for Illusory Life
Chooser chapter 4 . 3/25
This is one of my favourite stories. Wish you'd continue it.
AkiraNatsume chapter 4 . 3/12
Hehehe, more chapters please? This seems like an excellent story so far. When do you usually post chapters?
MidnightFedora chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
I find myself truly impressed by your work on this story, because the characterisation so far has been magnificent. It would be a pity if this were not updated again- sadly, it looks to be that way judging by the latest update date- but I shan't complain or push. We all know how annoying that can be.

I will have to keep an eye out for this though- just in case.

Midnight.
shinigame3 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
while i dont wish to be a bother i simply must ask if you will be continuing with this story?
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Will you ever continue this?
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
HarryHermione Please!
Chooser chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
This story is so wonderful. It's a shame you've not updated in four years.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
update
Chooser chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I really like the premise. Shame you won't be continuing it.
syyg chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
fjaklfj;alfja;lfja;lfj

Is Harry the reincarnation of Aizen...Or Aizen's zanpakuto? Of the two theories, I'm favoring the latter... and I really, really would like to see this continued!
Blusilver chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Why haven't you progressed this story? It's the most well-written Aizen-is-Harry plot line I've ever seen. The shifts in personality and actions are fascinating to read, yet nothing has been done to it in three years. Has anyone-or will anyone-adopt it, and possibly continue it to your expectations? If not, why? I don't think I've read another story on this site that I wanted more to be continued.
GoldThesteral22095 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Aizen No tea end of the world
voidblade6 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
nice story to bad it seems abandonded
TJC99 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
i
ilove2laflol chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Well hello there. I see that this story hasn't been updated in a very long time and I would like to say that this story is very interesting and if you plan on bashing Dumbledore or if you just plan on people seeing him like in the books or something entirely different.