Reviews for The Leaving
NM chapter 8 . 4/1
I've read all eight chapters. It's great. I want more. I already read your note, but please consider to update this marvelous story soon. :D
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
that ending line was a little cruel to say to Stefan seeing as she just thought he cared about her but otherwise good, I think you got Damon down right. Stefan though, while emotional doesn't show the emotions as often as you put in. Just a tip ;)
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Great story
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
i like it keep me updated
01katie chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I really wish you would update.
mary cullen de salvatore chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
me encanta siguela porfis
Steelersgirl101 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
I flipping love it hirry pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz
HisSecretLover18 chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
What's going to happen next? Did Damon kill Mike? Why did he kill Mike? Will edward really come back? Will Bella get back with him if he comes back or will she be with Stefan? I hope you update soon please.
danni chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I love this story. It's different. I know you haven't updated in a while but please update soon.
Daehnerys chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Please don't abandon this story, it has so much potential! And when you do eventually update, could you please make the chapters a bit longer? This story's really good, please don't give it up :)
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Lilithcase39girl chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
update ssoon
nkshamma chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Its very good and interesting... y didnt u continue it... u shuld... i really wanna read more of this story as in how it goes... :D plz do continue.. :)
Dramionelover01 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011