Reviews for We Are Tired
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'm glad this was written, b/c I always felt that there was more to Raph than meets the eye.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Very, very nice little insight in Raphael! You write so well, and it feels believable, that it could actually could be the way Raphael thinks. I like!
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I love this! I hope we get to see more of Raphael!
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Wow! Beautiful and very insightful! I honestly think you nailed it with what was going through Raphael's mind throughtout all this.

Wonderful! :)
cornev chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was great! I like how Raphael knows the high-level angels have screwed up and how that contributes to his resentment of Cas. I love the line 'Dean will see to that' about not being able to crush Castiel's hope and faith in God.

Great job - love your writing.

-Corrie
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hi me again. real quick. I don't know alot about Raphael bug judging by that episode lastnight man was he a dick but at the same time by reading this and recalling what he sad i feel for him. Cas was so badass with him though through out there entire ordeal *your my little B* now!) when did cas beging cussing! shame on you dean. The part though that raphael tell cas he was raised by luc in stead of god? has be kind wigging out.

good shortie as always.
Punky chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
mm... so in a way Raph is jealous of Cas for being able to be so hopeful and optimistic.

Good insight into the mind of Raphael Temi!