Reviews for Plumbing
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I swear, it's like this B&B moments are a drug, and you just keep providing me with a fix. :-D
blondieland chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Your inbox is going to be so full!

Lovely 3 Specially the beggining "I’m gonna stop talking because this isn’t looking good for me." So Booth!

-blondieland.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Loved: "I was just thinking that your wet shirt couldn’t be too comfortable. You can take it off if you want." Awesomeness!
here-not-there chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
i think this was a superb ending for the epi! too bad they didn't do a follow up...
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You write this couple flawlessly! The characterization is perfect! If only TPTB understood them as well as you.
Woodland Flower chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Sorry I'm a little late... whoops, logged in under a joint account, but 'tis Lily here :D I really enjoyed this! It was so sweet and funny, and a pleasure to read. I was a little sorry Booth was not in the wet shirt, but hey, you know my predilection for certain men in wet shirts XD So funny though how he's embarrassed twice, and for being so chivalorous, but also being a guy. I loved their dialogue, you really excel at that, and it was a great conversation about the making mistakes to learn, and then the bit about the circulatory system, just that one word 'actually' was enough to make me laugh out loud!
JlovesA chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Awesome start to a great story! I love Bones and I am very particular when it comes to FanFics. I can't deal with the overly chessy stories so I was so happy to read this one and find it to be different. I felt like I was literally watching the characters in my head as I read it. I can't wait for more!
mkpint chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
very cute, i hope there is more.
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
“Huh? What? Oh, I was just thinking that your wet shirt couldn’t be too comfortable. You can take it off if you want.” AWESOME!

I love this story. There were so many things they could have done with the end of that episode...Great work!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Love it! Great expansion on what was my favorite part of that particular episode. Keep up the great work.
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was a good one!

How did I know that you were going to continue the plumbing scene...?

Can't wait for the next, and I'm glad you're getting reviews/alerts/favorites you deserve!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
that was great loved it
0ae0 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved it! I love this scene too, like in the actual episode. So cute. Anyway, I think you did a good job of writing as the characters. :-)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Love this! So sweet!

I love your work!
piper-rox chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Extremely cute story! :D

They should seriously get together on the show haha

Great job!