Reviews for Captive
JadedDragon4 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
How does this not have more reviews?! Beautifully written, you really paint a picture with your words. You have a knack for making the reader FEEL, which isn't always the easiest.

I loved how you kept them true to their characters, even to the bitter end. And the last sentence? Brilliant! Keep up the great work. I'll be excited to read more of your stuff.
Shiba-san chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love this story! The ending 'fit'. Wow bad pun. I wish you'd make a few more chapters, though!
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Amazing. Your style has really evolved in comparison to your earlier stories, they're so much more mature and evocative now, I think. Good job!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
aw, so awsome!:)
Treacherous Darkness chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
realistic. i like it.
MelodyofWords chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh. This story was so heartbreaking. The last two lines made me want to cry with Hermione.

It didn't fit.

Of course it didn't fit.

This was so beautiful and kept in canon, too.
HP0247 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was really good. Thank you for posting your work.
Teh Raven Again chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Yeah, dude, trash my fluffy ending. I don't like it very much (it was written in like, ten minutes), and neither does anyone else. Unsurprisingly. Lol.

Wow, I love this story. I may, or may not have mentioned that already.

Anyway, my Yu-Gi-OhBattleRoyaleMaiJouANDTEHGUN thing is up. I just put it up on its own as a 'shot.

Rayven. x

(Uh, other Katie. ;D)
Dreamicide chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Love it. Love it. Love it.

Thank you so much for writing this.
What I wrote chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Like it a lot. but the mushy ending that wasn't the real one, shouldn't have been there. ruins the story.
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Snazzy...very snazzy...I'm not usually on this side of fanfiction but every so often I find one that just catches me off gaurd (in a good way). Very impressive! Cheers!

somethingwonderful chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Very well written. I thank you for some quality Dramione writing, especially how you kept Draco inconsistent, annoying, and biased to the end. Oh, and the end- heartbreaker! 3 The sappy ending was less to my liking (sorry!). Also, most Dramiones have a point where Draco melts into pink fluffy mush and thereby ceases to be Draco. You avoided that very very well. Again, fabulous read, and wonderful job!
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was fantastic! I loved the beginning in Draco's POV. A definate fav. :)
jenniluz chapter 1 . 10/6/2009

i like your ending better even though i love and live for fluff that would have been sadder

thelittleheathen chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Best. Dramione. I. Have. Ever. Read.

Honestly, it is. And believe me, I have read TONS of Dramione's. Many of them are sloppily put together and just plain terrible, but this was absolutely outstanding!

I'm sure some people would hate the ending because of the emptiness that will now haunt Hermione, but I believe that that is what makes stories so good, is the hurt that comes with it; it's full of emotion!

Anyways, I think I've left a long enough review, don't you think?