Reviews for Those Damn Marines!
Zaralann chapter 9 . 4/19
Anime fan KNB chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I just have one question is this story on HIATUS if it is could you Pleasee P.M me

whitedorumon chapter 9 . 7/16/2014

I really wish this story didn't appear to be dead :(
Fox Boss chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
How the Hell can Ace be a Marine, when in canon he's sentenced to death just for existing? I'm going to guess that that is hidden from pretty much everyone but the highest officers, minus the A-Justice obsessed ones?

Can Luffy use the Rokushiki? Imagine him using Gatling with Shigan.

Will Luffy have an Epithet, aside from Mugiwara? I'm talking like a rep-title.

Oh My God you killed Usopp, you Bastard! At least you gave him a good death.
HotCheeseBuns chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Oh good lord I am crying so much now... Why...
DawnoftheNutter chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
I still can't get over the fact you killed Usopp...that hurts me a little (a lot). He could have been Tenzo's slave. I actually really enjoy this story, don't let my feels confuse you. I hope you write tons more.
Cersesi chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
I like it.
AnniBananni chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
I have no idea how to express the awesomeness of this chapter.

Ace is cool and so are you!
Please update really soon!
Now I'm thinking about the word moo!
I hope we see a whale named Laboon! (Soon)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
interesting what-if! splendidly done. :)
Demon Flame chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I hate that Usopp was killed off as he is one of my favorite characters. But you wrote it so beautifully, if he had to die before his time, then this was a good way to go.
BlackPhoenixMage chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
i kinda wish you would continue this. unless yo have a completed work posted somewhere else.
Ysaye chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
The intro sounds quite fun. I'll read the story sometime I've got more time on my hands. ,
Grocamol chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
interesting prologue, a shame this was written and updated so long ago.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
gah i need to know the end of that flashback...!
hp1piececraziness chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
This was certainly an entertaining story so far. You're right, this is the second marine!Luffy fix I've seen so far. And I've been hunting around on this site for a long time. This is a great story, definitely on of my favorites now.