Reviews for Those Damn Marines!
Since its been like six years, I'm assuming you aren't going to continue. Nevertheless I very much enjoyed what you have written. Thanks
shubhendu dutta chapter 9 . 2/24
This is a well written story, hope you continue to post.
doubledamn chapter 8 . 1/7
I am so glad for this. Too many people simply gloss over the grief and hardships. J.K. Rowling being a prime example. Seriously, forcing a child to live in a cupboard under the stairs for 10 years of his life, really should have been addressed at some poin.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 1/7
Okay, first of all, SCREW YOU! How DARE you have the gall to eliminate the great and mighty Sogeking!

That being said, this probably means that Windmill Hat mans dead as well. He was about to be killed by Arlong when Usopp stopped him in canon, right?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 1/6
My brother read Tenzou's bio then started staring at me with a deadpan. Finally I asked him what was wrong and he claimed that I wrote this fic cause Tenzou seems like a self insert of me.
Seriously every damn detail from his description to his personality is me. Give him a pair of glasses and we would be clones. Even our fighting styles and experience is the same. Everything.

Talk about awesome!
Zaralann chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Nice!
Anime fan KNB chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I just have one question is this story on HIATUS if it is could you Pleasee P.M me

Stefy
whitedorumon chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Damn.

I really wish this story didn't appear to be dead :(
Fox Boss chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
How the Hell can Ace be a Marine, when in canon he's sentenced to death just for existing? I'm going to guess that that is hidden from pretty much everyone but the highest officers, minus the A-Justice obsessed ones?

Can Luffy use the Rokushiki? Imagine him using Gatling with Shigan.

Will Luffy have an Epithet, aside from Mugiwara? I'm talking like a rep-title.

Oh My God you killed Usopp, you Bastard! At least you gave him a good death.
HotCheeseBuns chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Oh good lord I am crying so much now... Why...
DawnoftheNutter chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
I still can't get over the fact you killed Usopp...that hurts me a little (a lot). He could have been Tenzo's slave. I actually really enjoy this story, don't let my feels confuse you. I hope you write tons more.
Cersesi chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
I like it.
AnniBananni chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
I have no idea how to express the awesomeness of this chapter.

...

...

Ace is cool and so are you!
Please update really soon!
Now I'm thinking about the word moo!
I hope we see a whale named Laboon! (Soon)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
interesting what-if! splendidly done. :)
Demon Flame chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I hate that Usopp was killed off as he is one of my favorite characters. But you wrote it so beautifully, if he had to die before his time, then this was a good way to go.