Reviews for Rosenkreuz sweet Rosenkreuz
1derland pixie chapter 61 . 7/13/2008
wonderful story!
Jean B. Accolay chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I LOVVE THIS STORY!

My favorite, favorite FAVORITE WK fic EVER!
artemis347 chapter 61 . 8/15/2005
*whacks author* how could you end the fic like that! now i'm going to be stuck at the computer for another couple hours and i'll get yelled at again for doing that! evilness! oh well, nice fic! i loved it! now, i'm off to read the sequel!
DarkJisushiku chapter 61 . 7/9/2004
Hi! Absolutely fabulous! Dark angst and humor which could only fit Schwarz. The fact that you could actually FINISH a 61 chapter story is an amazing feat to me ('specially since my multichapter fics rarely make it to chapter two before being abandoned). And your story gave me something to do all week instead of watching TV. YAY! You're a great writer, so please don't ever forget that!

~DJ
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 15 . 5/2/2004
Ow, the horrible pit again. What a way to welcome someone back. At lease he’ll have respect now…
v Yay and double oww again. Schu gets to have Brad as roommate again but Brad’s mad big time at him… -; and being mean too..
Sigh.. Would it kill Estet to have a little kindness? Then again, if they had any bit of humanity in them, they won’t have sent Schu into The Pit…-;
[Jumping up and down in glee] I’ll go mark the calendar! Ja mata ne.
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 14 . 5/2/2004
Yikes! Clients will kill their employees? That makes no sense anyway. Ev’ry whore’s different. If they kill one they like, they won’t be exact replacements, right? Sigh…[rolls eyes] people.
Ow, poor Schu to have to suffer! Let me at those three idiots! [Irritated beyond repair… for now]
Aww, what an awful way for a holiday to end [sulking]. Bad week, little pay, and hallucinations coming to life and bringing you back to Hell. Yay again. The windbag is dead.
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 13 . 5/2/2004
Are? Why are Schu’s shields failing? With the evil whore gone, his mind should be able rest a little no? [Concerned expression]
[Rolls eyes] This ‘Hans’ is a big bag of wind. Oh well, as long as he’s helping Schu…
I hope Schu’s vacation isn’t going to be bad. I’ll read more. Ja mata.
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 12 . 5/2/2004
Eep! [Blinks] How’d Brad know Schu killed her? Ei? He wants Schu to consult him before killing people… [sweatdrops, turns gray and falls over with a strange expression on face]
Hehe yeah, I’d feel that way too. To claim to be the person who ended the pain in most peoples’ asses. I enjoys this fic! Ja mata.
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
I’m irritated as Hell! Does she expect him to learn anything from just bulldozing him over like that? [Eyes narrow again] Me thinks ‘whore’ is an understatement for this woman…
Yay! Brad’s back!… Ei? What’s the odd expression for?
Forget it, I know no worse word to call her that a whore [shakes head]. Yay again! The whore’s DEAD! I think I’ll go celebrate. Ja mata ne.
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 10 . 5/2/2004
Wow, how did Yan-sen know about guns? I know it’s general but I know nil about guns.. [embarrassed grin]
Schuldich is right. Using your ‘gifts’ require concentration.. right? I know that’ll disrupt a combat or two..
[Baring fangs] Schultz! Let me have him! Evolved human or not he can’t win against a demon!
Uh, Oh! What’s he up to? I’ll read more!
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 9 . 5/1/2004
I can’t believe that (actually yes I can) such a vile person can be on the surface of this Earth! [Eyes narrowed] Schultz should suffer MORE that Hell.. because even that is not heavy enough a punishment for him!
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
Oh God, his shields are down. And then that bastard again!
Gods, that place IS Hell. It sure is worthy of it’s name ‘The Pit’. I don’t know what else to say.. all there is, is pain. The burn of Hell’s torture.
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
I know I love Schwartz to the very core of my mangled body and mind but THIS.. KORE WA, SAIYAKU! [trashes at random items] I’ve read articles and all demo child abuse is something I loath [sends a few more things a few blocks away] to the bottom of my gut. Gomen Yan-sen, my review has to stop here or it’ll get… very bad.
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
What on Earth DID Bren do to be forced to do laundry duty? Icky foul things.. Yuck!… Oh, [reads on] nevermind.
OK now I’m pissed! That ‘bitch’ is unreasonable and not doing her work properly! I won’t blame Bren for whatever he said to her, THAT is for sure.
Sigh… injustice… them evil creatures.. sigh. [I’m so irritated, there’s just no words]
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
Umm.. Crawford’s having a titanic internal turmoil isn’t he? And adding to the fact now Bren’s mad at him.. -; What a mess.
[Peeking from behind a couch] I know Brad’s intention was to sooth Bren but, [grinning] I couldn’t help but to wonder if that’s just an excuse to feel Bren’s body a lil…
I must be slow or something but that dream was confusing… ; Gomen, but I wasn’t sure who was saying what…