Reviews for Are You There God? It's Me, Sam Winchester
Shadow-hunter93 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Loving the concept, are you gonna make this into a story? Mind if I make short comic out of this?
Alexandria-reid-Winchester chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
ok...ok u HAVE TO TURN THIS IN TO A STORY!
OR AT LEAST MAKE A SEQUAL!
luv it;]
ja ne
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OMG this is the best idea ever... lol

You should write a longer story about this, pretty please
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh my gosh! I love this! You have to continue with this! Oh I just might...that may be an empty threat, but I might! Loved it. Ja!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ah ha! This explains EVERYTHING!
Von chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
(laughs) Better than the antichrist too! Too bad tv shows wouldn't get away with this idea!
Devoted2Supernatural chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Well, that's a turn of events i never ever in a million years would have expected. Lol! But then again this IS Supernatural we're talking about here; anything's possible!

Very nice writing. Bonus points for creativity!
Ciya chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
LOL! You'd hear the screaming of many a fan if this happened on the show.
silvermoondemon16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
lol sammy's the son of Christ :D that is so funny!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow, I really liked that. Neat idea. I can't wait to see where it's going :)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Great fic. I loved this idea, even though I don't think it's going to happen. Any chance of a sequel?
Darkaina chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
God that sounds like Castiel. do you think it actually will happen. it seems plausible. Arch angel Micheal, sent down to human form. to protect the son of Christ. only the son of Christ thinks everyone gone nuts...

I can't wait to watch this episode. i hope it turns out something like this.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I so want to see Dean ask Sam to turn water into wine and Bobby's reaction by having him demand for legs.

This was a great idea.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i loved it! i thought about this theory if sam was god.. or even bobby.. hehe! someone close to the boys to be god.. that would be awesome!
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I'm diggin' this. I would really like to see a sequel just to see Bobby's reaction.

Very nice read.