Reviews for three stripes of sunlight
quorra laraex chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
the prettiest thing I've read
Mars chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Loved!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Absolutely beautiful. The language you use is lovely and evocative. I like the parallels you've created between Sasuke and Sakura here, regarding the passage of time and what life is for each of them. And the ending is perfect. I can see why you have a thing for the tadaima-okaeri exchange. So much of Naruto is about bringing Sasuke back to Konoha, so welcoming him home like this is really heart-wrenching.
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
So simple, yet so effective. Hits the spot perfectly.
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Wow!

You seriously write the most Gorgeous stories ever.

The emotions, The feeling, A raw burning in the heart of the reader, You Are very talented. & I too Have a thing for Sasu-Saku tadaima-okaeri exchanges.

A Definite Favorite :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is fucking amazing I can't
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
There is no drama to speak of yet I find the simplicity captivating regardless.
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
The ending was pure genius :') I just LOVE the way you write! I'm so glad I found you on FFN because I've got hold of a good author whose stories I can eagerly await! :) Kudos to you for taking up a different concept and portraying it so beautifully!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So adorable! :D
mililli chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Adored it!
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I can't believe I forgot to review this.

The way you write is just so sublime I can't even explain.

I loved every bit of the fic, most especially your explanation of life.

Plus the juxtaposition of Sasuke's and Sakura's situations are just perfect I don't know what to feel.

All these raw emotions are perfectly portrayed in this fic I want to cry if I could

And the tadaima-okaeri exchanges are an added touch :3

Your stories leave me speechless and I never have the words to express how I feel about it.

For the nth time, beautiful fic.
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. I can't express the feeling I have right now. It feels...bittersweet. Bitter for all the inbetweens and sweet for everything said...or left unsaid. Beautiful.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
My babies! Their relationship would be this complicated lol it's them, what can we do?
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/22/2011