Reviews for Calling Home
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This Rene sounds VERY reasonable!
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
A great story. Very well written.
drowningmysorrow chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
*chews on cookie*

Yummy!
LSRP chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I cannot say that I'm not dying to know what would this Renee do when he gets to Forks. And what would she say to Edward! And all the questions she could make...

tell me you're considering make a larger story of this... pretty please?
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Good God, how many times does she have to say it before she gets it through her head that she's doing it 'cause she loves him? I would have argued a little, then hung-up and got the tickets to talk face to face so I can be completely sure. :D I'm not Renee though so oh well. Bye :D

Kimi-chan
Carlisle's Little Girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It's not OOC if the author is writing the story. The author can still building the characters personalty at the end of the book. It wasn't OOC because Renee does care for Bella and she just knew that they would be succsessful when they visited her in Eclipse.
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I liked this a lot, and you're right - Renee *should* have been like this. The first three books had everyone in character, and then came BD. Renee would've been happy with Edward but I doubt she would've been so thrilled about her only daughter getting married to him so early. Thank you for writing a more true approach to Renee's reaction.
DeEpeR than FaThOmLeSs chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Yepp. That is exactly what I was expecting it. I don't get why anti-early-marriage Renee would easily let Bella of the hook? Awesome job!
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
much better than the BD version, i completely agree - renee was REALLY OOC. that was very nice to read, you are an amazing writer.
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
i was a little shocked at Renee's reaction in breaking dawn too
NinjaFoodLover chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I was confusing, but that's probably because I haven't read New Moon yet. So not exactly my place to tell you if it's good compared to New Moon's, but I do think the people are in character. Thanks
Kobalt Kompanion chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I don't really know Renee that well, but I think you did a really good job with her character.
WolfxAngel chapter 1 . 9/25/2009