Reviews for Jones Paranormal Investigation Agency
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 21 . 9/5
I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath for updates, huh. But I figured I'd review anyway, if only to be supportive.
So: Your story is captivating. The horror genuinely unsettles me, the ghosts actually work. The romance is kind of overdone, but I have never been a romantic.
schizotinkatana chapter 1 . 8/25
You are amazing at writing and this is currently one of my favourite fics! However, you haven't updated in 6 years, and I hope you will complete this fic.
Kawaii Izumi-chan chapter 16 . 7/7
and now we run
HiddenHikariAppend chapter 1 . 4/25
oh wow...this fic seriously brings back some memories. I remember reading this fic YEARS ago when it first started with all my friends I middle school. this fic was a huge inspiration for me to start writing and it was something me and my friends always talked about. but life goes on and you leave fandoms and you grow up and friends turn on one another and then one day you find yourself on at three am crying over an old fanfic because it reminds you of some of the best times of your life...I dont care that this fic isnt finished, I stopped reading somewhere during the natalia arc, as long as its here ill always have some way to remember this time in my life and I cant be more greatful for that. they said words are strong and powerful, any writers out there, remember how important a single fic could be to your readers. seeing this fic is liks being transported back in time. my old friends may hate me now...but this fic will always remind of a time when they meant the world to me. im forever greatful this fic still exists.
read32 chapter 27 . 1/5
Omg 白酒 (white wine) has a 50 alcohol percentage. Dude, don't get smashed too bad. Yes, it is a strong drink, but only drunk in very small portions and in super tiny cups.
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
... I have discovered my new fav. Hetalia fanfic.
JuneNight01 chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
Please update!
Anon chapter 33 . 2/4/2015
Hey Follets! I do realize its been 5 years since this story was updated, but i thought i'd ask anyways: is this story dead? im sad it never got finished... i really enjoyed it. thank you!

a happy anon
VLoveLoss chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
I just came back to this story and realized there hadn't been an update in so long. I absolutely love this story so please keep going.
LoliKitten chapter 33 . 8/12/2014
This is really amazing and I hope that you will continue to update as you haven't in a while. I really hope this isn't a permanent hiatus.
hetaliafan2295 chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
I read all of this in 2 days! T-T Gosh, I wish I could write like you. It's really amazing. Are you going to continue the story?
marzipan fox chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
... okay, I guess I should introduce myself first... Well, hi there! I'm just a tiny reviewer who intends to review allllll of the chapters of this fic, because I'm sad about not having read it back when you were just posting it :( I discovered this just yesterday, and I read through the first 17 chapters almost breathlessly, and it was just then that I realized that this fic was unfinished... which was a really, really strange feeling that I never get, because I'm usually cautious like that and always filter fics so I only read completed ones... because incomplete fics are sometimes the MOST amazing ones, and they always leave me heartbroken... Um, so I guess I avoid them?

But! I decided to start reading this again from the beginning And just in case you still receive reviews, or maybe if you ever return to FFnet and check out your story, I think it would feel nice to have lots of reviews? I'm not totally sure, and I feel a bit like I'm doing something bad by reviewing every chapter... I've always wanted to do this but I never really had the courage, but I'm an aspiring writer, too, and I know I would never ever feel there was such a thing as too many reviews!

So, on to the review of the 1st chapter When I first read it, I was actually kind of surprised by how completely I fell in love with it from the very first chapter To be honest, I only really discovered the Hetalia fandom maaaybe a week ago ; I always wanted to check it out but for some reason, I never managed to find the anime episodes (meaning: I never could believe that 5-min segments were actually episodes, so I kept feeling like there was some conspiracy against me) so I thought maybe it didn't really exist? Anyway, I'm rambling now, the point is, I was looking through all of the Hetalia fics with the most reviews, and your summary sounded interesting, so I clicked on the story even though I thought the title was a bit strange? Needless to say, now I love it, too, but at first I wasn't sure what to expect.

Aaaaand then I read the first chapter, and although the first time around I didn't really get what was happening during the flashback, when I read it now (after reading half of the story and knowing the plot and characters better), I felt it was really... movie-like? Maybe it was something about the one-sentence paragraphs, but either way, it was pretty vivid. I'm actually kind of curious how you do the vividness thing, since I remember reading a few times in your author's notes a recommendation to focus on sensory stuff.

You are so creative! I was actually really surprised about Arthur's black eggs O.o how did you come up with THAT idea? Anyway, I love how you portray Matthew's character. Before reading this fic, I think I only read maybe two that had him as a character, but not really a main character. But I fell in love with him here. He's just... perfect. Francis is perfect, too, and if I think about it for a couple of seconds, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the characters in this fic They're so incredibly... they jump off the page, I'm not sure what the word for that would be. Lifelike doesn't do it justice. It's like they're ALIVE, really.

Another thing I didn't notice on my first reading, was how you wrote Arthur and Alfred's relationship from the beginning. I did remember that they hadn't gotten off to the best start... but it's just brilliant. I apologize in advance for the fact that my first reviews will probably just be piles of "omg you're awesome" and "wow amazing!" stacked on top of one another, since, although I'm profoundly trained in fanfic-reading and shipping, and somewhat knowledgeable when it comes to writing, not to mention I have almost 7 years of experience reading fanfics (yes, I did love that line :D)... this is one of the very, very few (maybe just the third?) fanfic that has, for some reason that I will try to pin down, made me fall in love with it so much I feel a super strong inner desire to somehow express my love. It really feels like falling in love, and then desperately trying to think of the most epic things to say that will let your loved one realize just how much you mean to them.

Back to the story, as I was saying, I loved Alfred/Arthur here. But what I liked even more (much, much, much more) was the scene with Francis. I literally squealed out loud when Matthew got all flustered trying to speak French. And Francis is so charming Seriously, it's a testament to the amazingness of your writing that you, awesome writer that you are, have made me love French. Which is a GIANT thing because I've hated French for more than a decade (aka ever since I started learning it...) and it was just like two months ago that I was complaining to a friend about how awfullllll French sounds and how much I hated it. And then I went and read your fic. And within seconds of reading Matthew and Francis's exchange, I fell in love with French, too. It was really weird, it was like feeling my whole world shift, because I was aware of my long-professed hate of French and, at the same time, I was melting into a puddle of goo and murmuring along with Francis every French word, feeling as though I had literally discovered the most lovable language in the world. ... I really hope this doesn't sound fake? Because it's real. I don't know how, but it's real. And amazing, too.

Aaaand I'm proud to say that I understood most of the French up to chapter 18! (just as an aside :D) There was maybe only one sentence at one point, which I didn't totally get. On the other hand, though... the Russian... I'll get to it soon enough, I guess.

Back to this chapter, it was LOVELY! The first time I read it, you achieved a great number of crazy things:
1. you made me intrigued enough to continue reading (okay, maybe that's not THAT crazy, but still, it's a beginning :D).
2. thanks to you, now j'aime le francais
3. you made me figure out my newest OTP _
4. the pun with "regarder monsieur Jones?" was super hilarious D

So if you ever read this, you should know that you are an unbelievably AWESOME writer and I hope so so so much that I'm not upsetting you (or your ghost, in case you won't check ffnet ever again...) by writing such a huge review and threatening to do so for all 33 chapters. ...Well, I guess if you mind it so much, you could write a new chapter? :) or just tell me to stop it, I guess. At this point, I think I would give a major party if I just knew you were still here. ...'cause I just realized, after looking at the chapter list, that you never got to writing the fourth case... and I did read the author's note where you explained that the fourth case will be centered around Francis and Matthew, and it will be where their relationship will totally flourish... And I thought maybe you did get around to maybe starting it, but... anyway, I am totally glad that I get to read this much of such a divine fanfic!

Well, I guess this is enough for a first review? ; I might finish the other chapters first, and then continue with the re-reading and reviewing, but worry not! I will eventually review all 33 chapters! (... unless you tell me to stop, of course )

Thank you for writing brilliantly, and I hope you'll have a wonderful day (or life, in general :D)
KirklandsTardisBitch chapter 33 . 3/9/2014
Please update! I'm dyin' over here! About 3-4 years now though, huh? It's probably hard to come up with another chapter... Pooh.
brina968 chapter 33 . 2/4/2014
Please post the next chapter soon. because of this fanfiction, i watched the series, ghost hunt, and i loved it. please write soon
lovesart1296 chapter 33 . 10/24/2013
Hey! Oh my GOSH you are such a talented writer! One moment i was browsing, thinking i cant find any more good hetalia stories, and i stumble on this one. I can't WAIT for another chapter and i might be reviewing every chapter now (and i will throw stuff if you make us wait :c ) jk jk but srsly, this story is AMAZING
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »