Reviews for Jones Paranormal Investigation Agency
Allstarall chapter 33 . 7/11
Fine story. The romance has too much drama for me, but the action bits are fun. Except for the Natalia one. Didnt understand that. But may be due to my reading skills. The 4th is also dead. So. Yeah.
Characters are all likable and dislikable in their own ways. The premise additionally, is good. Good mix of dark, normal, holly f*ukibg siht, sad, and Happiness fun time.
Alfred is a happy-go-lucky person that usually brings the mood up or changes it entirely. He is however. Annoying and irritating at times.
Arthur’s arc hasn’t finished, I can only that rn he’s shallow. I have no idea where the USUK got started. Or why it continues.
Mattie however, has some serious self-esteem issues and very very very stuck on the past. It’s traumatic, I know, but less of it please, or somewhere where it fits. (I’m sorry if that offenses people. I have no knowlage of traumatic experiences.)
France is unexpectedly deep. Kudos for that. Don’t know how the whole FranCan got started but yeah.
I actually don’t like any of the romances. Seems unnecessary. Too much drama. Isn’t friendship enough? RussiaxChina doesn’t need to be romanced bc they usually just like friends. The only decent one is JapanxTaiwan(?). Or was it femChina? And they showed up for a few scenes.
Allstarall chapter 11 . 7/10
Some lightness as a balancer. That Alfred and Ivan were the mains makes it better.
Allstarall chapter 5 . 7/10
FranCan confuses me in this story.
Cherryblosscms chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Your story was amazing! I love your style of writing. i only wish it was finished. -sigh-
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath for updates, huh. But I figured I'd review anyway, if only to be supportive.
So: Your story is captivating. The horror genuinely unsettles me, the ghosts actually work. The romance is kind of overdone, but I have never been a romantic.
schizotinkatana chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
You are amazing at writing and this is currently one of my favourite fics! However, you haven't updated in 6 years, and I hope you will complete this fic.
Isn'tTrashLovely chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
and now we run
HiddenHikariAppend chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
oh wow...this fic seriously brings back some memories. I remember reading this fic YEARS ago when it first started with all my friends I middle school. this fic was a huge inspiration for me to start writing and it was something me and my friends always talked about. but life goes on and you leave fandoms and you grow up and friends turn on one another and then one day you find yourself on at three am crying over an old fanfic because it reminds you of some of the best times of your life...I dont care that this fic isnt finished, I stopped reading somewhere during the natalia arc, as long as its here ill always have some way to remember this time in my life and I cant be more greatful for that. they said words are strong and powerful, any writers out there, remember how important a single fic could be to your readers. seeing this fic is liks being transported back in time. my old friends may hate me now...but this fic will always remind of a time when they meant the world to me. im forever greatful this fic still exists.
read32 chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
Omg 白酒 (white wine) has a 50 alcohol percentage. Dude, don't get smashed too bad. Yes, it is a strong drink, but only drunk in very small portions and in super tiny cups.
Laonhana Avery chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
... I have discovered my new fav. Hetalia fanfic.
JuneNight01 chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
Please update!
Anon chapter 33 . 2/4/2015
Hey Follets! I do realize its been 5 years since this story was updated, but i thought i'd ask anyways: is this story dead? im sad it never got finished... i really enjoyed it. thank you!

a happy anon
VLoveLoss chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
I just came back to this story and realized there hadn't been an update in so long. I absolutely love this story so please keep going.
LoliKitten chapter 33 . 8/12/2014
This is really amazing and I hope that you will continue to update as you haven't in a while. I really hope this isn't a permanent hiatus.
hetaliafan2295 chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
I read all of this in 2 days! T-T Gosh, I wish I could write like you. It's really amazing. Are you going to continue the story?
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »