Reviews for LOVE HINA DOUBLE TROUBLE
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 7/14
glorious~
JGResidentEvil chapter 25 . 3/20
Would the Ino and Kurumu happen to be the ones from Rosario Kiva and Cosmic Maelstrom?
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 67 . 1/27
And out of the darkness...an update comes for a story long thought finished.

I didn't expect you guys to make the Movie War. I guess you guys are trying keep your Ikki Tousen/OOOs story going cause it has been a while.

Good luck guys!
Parks98 chapter 6 . 1/20
You know I'm glad that SOMEONE finally brought this up since I've never seen Love Hina (More of a Negima fan, hell more of a Nasuverse fan than an Akamatsuverse fan) but just by looking at the opening I would have thought Naru would have killed most men who pissed her off by the way they fly team rocket style (or is it team rocket fly love hina style?)
Parks98 chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh my gosh this seems so cool. I only got into Karen rider like 2 months ago but still W sounds really cool
Kidd Inertia chapter 67 . 1/24/2016
Throws money at screen.
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 67 . 1/24/2016
Great job on this preview. Hope Decade is watching.
Tailsmo4ever chapter 66 . 1/17/2016
Well, this has been one hell a of a ride. Have to say I enjoyed reading this story very much and I loved how you characterized the main cast. My biggest gripe would be what happen to Makoto. Yeah, he ain't the most moralistic of the bunch, but even he has good qualities and there are far more people out there who are worse than him. So it feels pretty petty for singling him out like that, especially considering that his father is far worse than him. Anyway, best of luck.
Wolvenstrom chapter 66 . 12/9/2015
*slow clap leading into the entire audience giving a standing ovation*

SUBARASHI! Finally. I loved the whole thing from the start. Well done sir. Magnificent! You are one hell of an author.

My favourite one was that chapter with the trip into the cannon universe. Loved the contrast.

Can't wait to see what you update next. Until next time 'Life is showtime', 'It's space time', enjoy the ride' and whatever other catchphrase I can remember.
brave kid chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
Cool
reydrago chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
cool, a possible gaiden? what? it is a trend lately
Bismarck Alexander chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
Okay I understand Makoto's promiscuity is a moral and social liability, but being reduced to a vegetable is way too much. I think a full recovery with a sudden calling in life is more satisfactory. But hey your the author.
Also have you thought about doing a couple of short spin offs like you did with Ryuji and Kotonoha. It quenched the curiosity of many fans wanting to know the hidden juicy details that transpired between the couples in those four years. Detailed lime scenes maybe? Or a lemon or two? Again it's up to you.
Star AJT 84 chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
Makes me wonder what you may have in mind for crossover for Kamen Riders Drive and Ghost
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
Thanks for the note. You had a good run with the story and it time to move on.
AKA99 chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
So this was just tying up a few loose ends? Okay, I can see some of these endings happening, and I guess they are fitting for their respective characters.
Still, I stand by what I said about it being a good read.