Inertia 2.0 chapter 67 . 1/24
Throws money at screen.
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 67 . 1/24
Great job on this preview. Hope Decade is watching.
Tailsmo4ever chapter 66 . 1/17
Well, this has been one hell a of a ride. Have to say I enjoyed reading this story very much and I loved how you characterized the main cast. My biggest gripe would be what happen to Makoto. Yeah, he ain't the most moralistic of the bunch, but even he has good qualities and there are far more people out there who are worse than him. So it feels pretty petty for singling him out like that, especially considering that his father is far worse than him. Anyway, best of luck.
Wolvenstrom chapter 66 . 12/9/2015
*slow clap leading into the entire audience giving a standing ovation*

SUBARASHI! Finally. I loved the whole thing from the start. Well done sir. Magnificent! You are one hell of an author.

My favourite one was that chapter with the trip into the cannon universe. Loved the contrast.

Can't wait to see what you update next. Until next time 'Life is showtime', 'It's space time', enjoy the ride' and whatever other catchphrase I can remember.
brave kid chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
reydrago chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
cool, a possible gaiden? what? it is a trend lately
Bismarck Alexander chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
Okay I understand Makoto's promiscuity is a moral and social liability, but being reduced to a vegetable is way too much. I think a full recovery with a sudden calling in life is more satisfactory. But hey your the author.
Also have you thought about doing a couple of short spin offs like you did with Ryuji and Kotonoha. It quenched the curiosity of many fans wanting to know the hidden juicy details that transpired between the couples in those four years. Detailed lime scenes maybe? Or a lemon or two? Again it's up to you.
Star AJT 84 chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
Makes me wonder what you may have in mind for crossover for Kamen Riders Drive and Ghost
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
Thanks for the note. You had a good run with the story and it time to move on.
AKA99 chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
So this was just tying up a few loose ends? Okay, I can see some of these endings happening, and I guess they are fitting for their respective characters.
Still, I stand by what I said about it being a good read.
Inertia 2.0 chapter 66 . 12/8/2015
Guys, you earned it. This was a wild ride that I wouldn't trade for anything. The story is perfect; not perfect in a sense that it's flawless. It was made with a lot of effort and creativity, so the spirit is there. This story was absolutely awesome, and it's just the way I like it, and I'm sure that many will agree. Hoping for the next big hit from you guys, Armored War Gods Saga isn't done yet, and it's still going strong.
Toa Naruto chapter 65 . 12/8/2015
Wait a minute, what happened to Wakana? Is she still comatose at this time?

Glad to see that Keitaro and Kitsune ended up tying the knot. Even though I wished that you showed some more of the scenes that explored their relationship, the whole wedding epilouge was pretty sweet. As for Kitsune's wedding dress, I assume that it's the same dress that Naru wore in the canon series?
The 48th Ronin chapter 65 . 12/7/2015
A bit late but here it is.

Finally, another great story comes to an epic conclusion. It has been one hell of a ride.

However, I noticed that you left some loose ends here, like Saeko and Wakana. And there's also the Neo-Museum. Do I smell a Special or, possibly, a Movie War?

PS: That AWG easter egg was great.
AKA99 chapter 65 . 12/6/2015
This was an overall good story, and this was a nice chapter to wrap everything up with, being a little epilogue as it was in both source materials, but the way you merged the two epilogue so together to form a conclusion was phenomenal. I also particularly liked the little call back to your Armored War God Series with mentioning how there were Kamen Rider figures spotted near the museum, but it was just a publicity stunt.
I admit, I haven't been reading this story since day one, but I'm glad that I read it when I did, because this has been an amazing ride, even if I didn't join in until the last quarter or so. The characters were good, the development was amazing, the story was good, it was all just a good story to enjoy.
But, even if I have one question, it's whatever happened to Makoto? Don't get me wrong, the guys a giant tool, but with everyone else getting an ending of their own, shouldn't he as well?
Bismarck Alexander chapter 65 . 12/5/2015
Hey sorry for the late review.
Awesome ending! My only complaints is that Haruka has not settled with Seta... yet. And that Sekai and Makoto haven't made amends. Though it would be complicated and weird since they're actually related.
All the other other couples are awesome and beautiful and I guess it was fate that Kitsune caught that bouquet at Shinji and Rei's wedding years ago. Do you have any future plans with this story. Maybe a few spinoffs that look into the couples' relationships prior to the wedding and beyond? Just askin? It's your story and ideas.
Don't let this be the last story. Good and luck and please maybe look into my story.
Thanks for the great story.