Reviews for Codette's Zombie Island
ewisko chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This story is so freaking good!

It shows how great a pairing Cody/Bridgette is and how much of a douchebag Chris Mclean is!

-ewisko
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Another great Cody and Bridgette story. To those who didn't make it, rest in peace cause Chris will pay for what happened.
TDDolphin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This story is so freaking good. It's easily one of the best fanfics I've read. Not only are Bridgette and Cody my favorite characters in Total Drama, but I love the crack pairing of the two of them. I seriously wish the writers of the show would just have them talk, cause they haven't said a single thing to each other the whole four seasons.

Plus, I love zombie apocalypse stories (though technically this isn't an apocalypse if the zombies are only on the island, hahaha). Though it sucked that Owen and Izzy both died. But, zombies will be zombies. And I also like that Courtney is a good guy in this story.

Well done with this one, man.

Oh, and if you'd be interested, you should check out my story. It's called Kingdom Hearts: Cody's Story. I think you might like it.
DittoDudette chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was a great story! At first I was like "Great, a zombie story.." but when I started reading it, I couldn't stop! Good job!
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nice story hate that number of people died but can't help it zombie's are zombie's
The Noble Avenger chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I must say that you made an excellent story here. Codette is one of my favourite TDI fanon couples. I wish you could continue this story into a saga. How about a story in which Bridgette and Geoff break up in the second Aftermath, and Cody goes to comfort her? Romance ensues, but some people will stand in their way.

Do you think that the same thing is going to happen on TDWT? Honestly, Bridgette is more fit to Cody's needs than Sierra, she gets annoying quickly. Seriously, canon TDI is not helping the fact that Cody has more fangirls than Duncan, and the producers only show one who is insane? That is just wrong.

Remember the fanfic you wrote about a scene that mentioned Bridgette and Cody making out due to sugar rush? Could you turn that reference into a story please?
The Science Nerd chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This was an epic one-shot for sure! Cody/Bridgette is a pretty cool idea and this story was pretty epic, seeing you write zombies was a pretty sweet treat since it sounds like you love them a whole lot. I feel bad for all the characters that died, but the tribute at the end was a pretty nice touch. And I enjoyed Courtney using her lawyers for good. That was nice of you and I'm glad that there was a pretty decent mood ending. It was sad kind of, but I was happy that Bridgette and Cody ended up pretty okay.

Very good work! This was pretty romantic, creepy, suspenseful and dramatic. I'm glad I read it. It makes me write your writing even more, more than I thought I would that is. Great job!
GonardWithTheTDL chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Good story man, Codette is one of my favorites, second to Cozy, keep up the good work on all of your storys
StarReader86 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Best Codette story, KN! Well, maybe yours and Winter's tied for sure! I can't choose between you two :P

Moving on, wow! At least we now know what happened to the interns Chris had hired for those dangerous obstacle challenges. RIP guys :(

And RIP for all those that laid victims to the zombies. It just goes to show that with Chris around, bad things do happen to people!

You should do a sequel to this, showing how the zombie episode affected all the survivors. Until then, I'll be reading your updated TDC story.
Jacob-Bella chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I really liked this one-shot. It's super romantic and kind of scary, which made it pretty cool. I've never thought of a Cody/Bridgette pairing before, so it was kind of cool to read this, since Bridgette is probably my second favorite character. This'll sound super selfish, but I think most of my favorites survived in this story. I squealed when I learned that Lindsay survived, but felt bad for her because of Tyler.

Well, I loved this one-shot. And I look forward to more of the zombie stories you speak of. You're a great writer, fantastic job.
The Esquire chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was like the awesomest one-shot I have ever seen.

The ending quote was very poetic.

"In Memory Of" was cool.

And when you brought up Courtney's lawyers being in good use, that was awesome. Bringing that up makes me think of one the hardest puzzles ever:

How come Courtney's lawyers can get her back on a show that she was fairly excluded from, but they can't win a lawsuit in which she acctually was a victim (Harold swapping the votes).

Huh, this review makes it look like I only like the ending, but this was entirely cool.
Zombie Assassin chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow, this story was awesome! It combines my three favorite things; romance between two of my favorite characters (Cody and Bridgette), the assholes getting their asses whooped (Chris and Chef Hatchet), and zombies! Seriously cool.

I'm Zombie Assassin, member of the FanFiction family for almost one whole day! :D Haha... I decided to go around to some of my favorite cartoons and look for stories, and stumbled upon you and this little gem here. Now, there's only one thing left to do; go read your 11 other fics, which I'm sure will be just as awesome as this one!

Well, I'll see you. Hope we can be pals!

-Zombie Assassin

P.S. (draws sword and twirls it in front of your face) Don't get any ideas about summoning any undead around me, Mr. Necromancer. :D
nurturing chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow! You never cease to amaze me with your writing skills. This is one of your best works and I'm really starting to dig the Bridgette/Cody pairing.

I really liked it that Izzy fled into the woods so she couldn't hurt anybody and how Lindsay managed to escape, losing only a lock of her hair (her survival really suited the ending considering the people who survived).

Nice job with Courtney sueing Chris for what he did. You made her seem much better compared to TDA which has made her appear as somewhat of an antagonist.

Keep up the good work!
Wyote chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
What is it about zombies that fascinates people? I'm terrified of the very idea of them, and yet I can't help but enjoy reading about them, watching a movie about them, or kill them(again) in a video game. Though if they were ever to become real, those feelings would definately change.

Bridgette and Cody, huh? I can't say I've ever heard of this pairing, but you do a good job with it. All the flashbacks worked very well, they told the story of what's happened while what was really going on(the present) could just be considered the final act if the flashbacks had been written out first.

Wow, poor Izzy, those are always sad little scenes when a character has to resign themselves to thier fate like that. And Chris was a complete ass here, there's always those characters that will freak out and sacrifice everyone just so they can survive, but it's just so believable here. Good thing Courtney was there to make sure he didn't get away with it. And the ending was a nice touch to, in memory of those they lost.

Anyways, great job, this an amazing oneshot you have here.
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Sorry this took me so long to get to reviewing hun. But like I said, this stuff isn't my cup of tea. Although, now I want to add a zombie challenge to my Gwyler fic, just so I can show a certain someone for who she really is and just how she would really act. But anyway! Moving on! LOL!

The interaction between Cody and Bridgette was really nice. the two of them are sweet together.

Ouch, Duncan one of the first ones to go, how did I not see that one coming..lol.

OMG as if Chris did that to poor Ezekiel. But he is a coward so I guess it's not unheard of.

And the death toll is getting higher and higher. Brutal. I'm starting to remember why I don't like zombie movies.

Aww some Cody and Bridgette love. How nice.

The part with Lindsey totally had me concerned..lol.

Oh yes the CIT to save the day. *rolls eyes*

Good fic hun. I'm glad you got to write some zobie stuff since I know you like that type of thing..lol.

Keep it up!