Reviews for Tuesdays
Wondering Aimlessly chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Its not tuesday, but I love this!
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
aw! thats so cute 3
nevercallmesane chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
absolutely the sweetest thing i've every read. :) love it.
the smell of autumn chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
That was sweet and amazingly full of fluff. I do enjoy fluff! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that your story just made my day a bit brighter and I'm thankful.

asthesunshines chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
aww, cuute :D
DarknessCatchingFire chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was so dang adorable! I loved it! Very cute. :)
SwedishNerd chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
really cute and good :)
lilxjames chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw that was soo sweet...very much like the chase/cameron storyline from House 3
lovefrog159 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was really good. A bit predicable grant, but still good. I would however recomend reading over it to make sure it makes sense. Or read it aloud to check flow, there were a few places toward the end that got hard to read and confusing. I'll have to check out the multi-chap though.
ClaireMarie975 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw... so cute!

I love the Tuesday thing!
randommuch chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh my God! That was AMAZING! The end was THE BEST! Please write more J/L fics! Please oh, please oh, please!
notimportant chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
When I wrote my review earlier, I meant to reprimand you, not say that ZAYZ stole it, but that you stole her's. Sorry, Zays.
dancegirl232 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
LuellaJane chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i really like it. You're a great author! Keep it up!
Zayz chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I was going to PM you, because I didn't really want to leave a review, but you don't have that option available so I'm reviewing.

Someone reviewed my story "Five Sketches" pointing out that the concept of your story was very similar to one of mine. And then, in your reviews, someone else linked me and said I'd used a concept very similar to yours. Well, I looked at the date on both stories and I wrote mine in August - which was, like, over a month ago. So...what's up with that?

I mean, I'm sure it's probably just a coincidence - I mean, a lot of people watch House and therefore know the Chase/Cameron motif - but I wanted to ask you anyway.

Please PM and let me know, yeah?